4/5

Love it when U hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do you have to lie?" Seohyun didn't even think twice and she let out her frustration once her parents are inside the mansion. "You know exactly my stand about this."

 

"Are you going to disappoint your parents?" Yoong argued. "They are excited and to think, it's been a while since we have dinner with them. You can't just tell them you don't want to get married and upset them."

 

"At least I'm true to myself." Seohyun defended firmly. "I can't disappoint them later once they learned. It will be worse than telling them early." She believes so.

 

"Better late then than telling them right on the spot. Seriously why aren't you ready to get married? We've been together for almost seven years. What is there to prove for me to let you marry me?!" Yoong can't control his emotions and he shouted.

 

"It's not about that. You know my career is just starting to bloom."

 

"Bloom? You've been an actress for five years. I thought you said you already established yourself? What is this?!"

 

"Aren't you seeing? Because of the movie my career skyrocketed. I don't want to take it for granted and get married right in the midst of this. Wait, this isn't about it. This is about you lying to my parents."

 

"I said what I said. I am not taking it back. And it's the right thing to do."

 

"You better take the outcome. I'm not going to be responsible for that." Seohyun glared at her boyfriend one last time as she stepped inside the car but Yoong pulled her back.

 

"What?! Of course you're part of this. You don't want to marry me yet, that's part of the problem. I don't have to lie if you accepted my proposal."

 

"You don't have to lie about me but you choose to. Deal with what you did, Im Yoong!" Seohyun said for the last time, stepping into the driver's seat and did not wait for him to get inside as she drives off carelessly.

 

"Yah! Aish!" Yoong kick the ground frustratingly. "Go to hell damn you!" He shouted angrily when he realize the car has disappeared so fast. "She thought I will follow her? Hell no! I don't care about you anymore!"

 

"Yah!" Tiffany's voice was heard behind making him turn but only to catch a bottle of water immediately.

 

"No-Noona." He got quite.

 

"I knew that will happen. She hates it when you lie. But aren't you following her?"

 

"No. I will only sleep outside." Yoong sighs taking few gulps of his water.

 

"So where are you going tonight?" Tiffany ask in concern.

 

"My apartment of course. Can you take me there?"

 

"I was planning." Tiffany throws the extra helmet to the doe-eyed.

 

Yoong raised his eyebrows. "I thought you stopped driving a motorbike?"

 

Stepping into her bike, Tiffany wear her helmet. "I did. But I really love this thing. Hoop on before I change my mind."

 

"Yes. Thank you Noona." Yoong hastily mounted the back and wears his helmet.

 

"I'm sorry in behalf of my sister. But you got to have patience. You know her character." Tiffany said before she drives off carefully.

 

"Yeah, I hate that part of her but I love her. Ugh." Yoong rolled his eyes in annoyance and can't believe himself.

 

"Lucky Seohyun." Tiffany chuckled feeling envy with her little sister.

 

-

 

Seohyun's Apartment

 

"Why does everyone wants me to marry? Is that always necessary?!" Seohyun throw the car keys carelessly to the bed as she heads to the closet. "It's not even on the law that every woman should marry on their thirties." She took a loose shirt and hot pants and take off her dress off of her. "I can't believe Omma and Appa has the same minds. She frustratingly said while putting on the shirt and pants. She walk out and went straight to the kitchen, taking the wine bottle from the cabinet and a glass wine.

 

"Unnie wasn't even on my side. Aish." She pour the bottle of wine on the glass and drink it in one go. She let out a loud exhale and couldn't control her growing emotions, she let her eyes drop and she started crying silently.

 

Pouring another glass, she heads back to the bedroom and take her seat on the floor, facing the city while the bed is behind her. She drinks and drinks the red wine while crying non stop.

 

She hates not just Yoong but her family also.

 

She shouldn't have found out the rings. She kind of regretted it. She wouldn't have been thinking of it over and even fight with it him. She hates it so much. She feels like she hates the world at the moment.

 

Pouring another glass, she made sure nothing is left while she can't stop herself from sniffling and wiping her tears. It's not the first time she's crying after a fight, but tonight is heavier than the previous.

 

When she realized she finished one bottle in no time, she head out to get another bottle and returned to continued drinking. Then she thought of sharing her feelings at the moment, she sent a message to the group chat with her friends.

 

Fight with him again :( and I think we won't make up easily.

 

Hyun, I really think u should break up with him already - Sejun No, it's just part of the relationship. Don't ever think of that. And you guys make up eventually - Sohee Have you guys check the internet? Yoong is under fire by haters. Everyone disapprove his part time jobs and Hyun, your image is being dragged. It's not a good situation. - Josh See? After he was exposed to the public, it's a mess up out there. Break up with him. To think, he's not someone you can be proud of. I mean don't get me wrong but I really don't like it when I see him everywhere. - Sejun Agree with u - Josh Six years, you're just going to waste it? Think of the day you started dating him. You guys won't last this far. - Sohee You don't even know what are they fighting - Josh Whatever it is. It's not the reason to end everything. She loves him in the first place - Sohee Break up with him. He's only giving you headaches with what's going on right now. Focus on your career first. - Josh Agreed. You guys are not her friends, sheesh. - Sohee What? We are giving her the best advised. That was a bad decision when she introduced him to the public. - Josh Break up with him tomorrow - Sejun

 

Seohyun close the conversation as it only make her confuse. She checked her messages just to see a lot of messages from friends in the industry. Everyone telling her to break up with him.

 

"Should I?" She ask herself as she sniffles and think over what happened again, especially the proposal from Yoong. "What should I do?"

 

-

 

"Thank you Noona. Drive safe." Yoong bowed to Tiffany and the latter left with her motorbike. He casually turned and walk inside the apartment building. But just as she reached the lift, guys wearing black mask came out and attacked him. He was quick to avoid and immediately he runs off the building. It was lucky that a cab just pulled over in front of him, he jumped inside. "Hurry!" He commanded.

 

"Where are you going sir?" The driver asked.

 

Yoong noticed the guys chases him riding a van. "Can you lost that van behind? Just go wherever we go as long as you lost them."

 

"Right away sir." The driver complied, speeding off.

 

Yoong hastily called a police, thinking they're the seasang fanboys. "Officer, A group of guys are chasing me right now. Please send some officers." He said and the officer on the line instantly take note on his location and send their men.

 

The driver is doing his best but the van is still in tow for the next couple of minutes. Yoong is holding the handle tightly to keep him still. He keeps checking the van from the side view mirror. "Turn there!" And guiding the driver where to go.

 

After thirty minutes, they heard sirens from behind. And the van turns to a different road, letting them be. The police cars turns to be the one chasing the van.

 

-

 

"You guys fought again, didn't you?"

 

Yoong opened the soju bottle and nodded. "Let's have some drink?" He grinned earning a rolling of eyes from Sunny. Instead of going back to his apartment, he head straight to Sunny's..

 

"What is it this time?" Sunny took the glass shot and pour him the soju.

 

"His parents is like me, they want us to marry already." Yoong shared, taking the glass and drink the alcohol in one go. He sighs loudly. "But I have to lie. That their daughter likes to get married too."

 

"She didn't like it, didn't she?" Sunny could tell.

 

"Yup. She hates me right now. But I have to do it because I don't want to upset her parents. Seriously she's just thinking of herself not how will her parents react." Yoong share his sentiments. "I hate her for that."

 

"You know I am with her. Her parents know her well so they would probably understand her stand." Sunny shares what she thinks too.

 

"What?! So I am really wrong?" Yoong exclaimed. "It is wrong now to care for someone's feelings?"

 

"You're right too Yoong. Both of you. You guys can't just understand each other's stands. Seohyun is straightforward while you always choose to lie. I agree with you too to be honest. Just that, you'll eventually upset them in the end once they learned. No secrets stays hidden you know that, just like you being stabbed. Seohyun doesn't want to be fooled, that's why." Sunny explained further, hoping Yoong understands it.

 

Yoong got quiet. He just drinks his pain and keeps hitting his head while tears are dropping bitterly.

 

"Why can't he just marry or get engaged with me first though, I wouldn't have lied." He said sniffling. "Six years ain't enough for her?"

 

"Seohyun is a celebrity. She's thinking of the effect of it too. Not all stays in the industry if they suddenly announced they're getting married. It's just up to you if you want to give up or keep waiting. Love is patient you know." Sunny shrugs her shoulders, drinking the shot glass of soju in one go. She is amused watching Yoong cries childishly. The latter keeps drinking for the past thirty minutes. He has finished five soju already that he started talking stuffs.

 

"I love her. I love her so much, Noona. I can't give up on her, can I? I'll take any pain she give me, I'll still choose to stay." Yoong said in drunk state. "We've been together for a long time. I can't, I can't give up on her no matter her decision is."

 

"That's good to hear."

 

Yoong laughs and showers the soju left on the bottle. "Seohyun! I love it when you hate me!" he shouted and laugh out so loud then he cried again. "But it hurts. It hurts so much."

 

"It's part of the relationship. As if you haven't experienced that." Sunny Chuckled and knock his head only to knock him down on the floor.

 

A foolish smile is apparent on Yoong's face while he keeps saying "Seohyun my love. Seohyun my love. Seohyun my love."

 

-

 

Waking up in the middle of the night, Seohyun head straight to the toilet bowl and throw up a lot of times until she had enough. She took a seat on the cold tiles, catching her breath while thinking of her dream she had.

 

Her chest tightens as it cost her pain. Seconds later, she's wiping her tears because in her dream, Yoong married somebody else not her.

 

"I can't. I can't do that to him." She mutters as she tried to control her emotions. The thought of breaking up with him already broke her heart, how much more if she really does it and saw his reaction? She can't take that. She can't hurt him that much just because of her selfish decisions.

 

She should even glad and feel lucky because he's willing to wait. Not all men can do that.

 

Standing on her feet, she walk lazily back to the bed and cuddle with his pillow, smelling that smell of him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Yoong." Cried her loudly.

 

-

 

3 days later...

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Flashes of lights

 

And more...

 

While Seohyun poses a lot in front of the camera with a perfume brand on her hand. It's another full schedule for her and she's showing her professionalism non-stop.

 

But she suddenly got distracted when she saw Yoong behind her manager, sending smiles towards her. "What are you doing here?" She called out.

 

"Seohyun-ssi, eyes on the camera."

 

She snapped only to realize she was just hallucinating. She composed herself back and returned to her work. 'What's up with me?' She thought at the back of her head. Been 3 days since the last time she saw him. She hasn't contacted him so as Yoong.

 

For the second time, she pause because she saw him standing behind the lights, sending her flying kisses. She immediately shakes her head and rub her eyes, he disappeared instantly. "Okay, Seohyun focus." She told herself before going back to work.

 

While on the break, she was busy checking a new script for her new drama when she heard her voice.

 

"Did you take your vitamins today? Don't forget about it."

 

She immediately looked up to the mirror before her and there he is standing behind her. "Yah! You're not real! Leave me alone!" She shouted.

 

"What?" And it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter