Part 1/5

Love it when U hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulky boyfriend welcomed Seo Joohyun when she returned home.

"What's wrong?" Ask her as she took a seat next to him. Yoong moved a little away from her as he continue to sulk, with two arms folded on his chest.   

"Did something hurt you?" Seohyun moved closer so he can put her hand over his lap.  

"Don't put your hand there." Said Yoong, sending quick glares to his girlfriend.

  "What?" Seohyun was taken aback. She has never seen him like that. Cold and mad, as if she did something terrible.

"What's wrong with you?"  

"You didn't even tell me!" Yoong exclaimed.  

"Tell you what?" Seohyun got even confused.  

"I saw the trailer, Seo Joohyun!"  

"Trailer of what?"   Yoong rolled his eyes out of annoyance.

"Your upcoming movie. You didn't tell me it would be like that." He continued, sending glares again. His entire being didn't like what he saw. He wanted to punch a wall after he saw it earlier.  

"It was out?" Seohyun is so innocent. She however took her phone immediately and open a portal site to check the trailer. Her cheeks turned rosy when the trailer even tease a bed scene. She slowly looked at the sulky boyfriend and awkwardly smile. "I... Told you... About this, didn't I?" She doesn't remember she did though.  

"You only told me about a new movie with an idol and didn't even shared details about this." Yoong mocked. He stood up and walk to their bedroom with heavy steps. Seohyun hastily followed him.

"What's happening?" However just to see him grabbibg his clothes from their closet.  

"I'm going back to my apartment. I won't stay here until the last show of the movie." Yoong coldly replied. He took the white sneakers and was about to out it on his liggage when his girlfriend stopped him.

  "You can't do this to me, Im Yoong." Seohyun seriously said. "I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry for not telling you." She apologizes with begging eyes.  

"No, I'm still leaving." Yoong took his shoes from her and finally put it on his luggage.  

"You're not breaking up with me are you?" Seohyun is scared. Yoong is the only person she can be with since she move out from her parents. She has friends but her boyfriend is different. She might go crazy if he leaves or break up with her.  

"Cool off. Just cool off. Let's take a little break while I'm still not over with what I saw." Said Yoong, taking his luggage and finally leaves the apartment he shared with Seohyun for the last three years.

Seohyun tried to stop him but she insisted and was able to drive himself off. She was left at the parking lot, crying silently while watching the back of Yoong's car disappears. She regretted not telling him. She didn't know his reaction would be like that.

 

-  

 

"Yoong is immature."   Seohyun almost dropped the glass of juice when she heard Tiffany's opinion about her boyfriend.

"Why would you think like that?"  

"He knows you're a professional actress. And that was just work. He should've understand it instead of reacting that way. He should be more professional as well." Said Tiffany taking the glass and took few gulps of the liquid.  

"But he has the right to react that way though. I didn't shared the details of the movie. I should be the one to blame." Seohyun sighs, as a sad face was drawn to her face. "My movie will be out in 2 weeks, and will be shown for a month. That means, I can't see him for a month and 2 weeks. What am I gonna do, Unnie? I miss him already."  

"Did you apologize already?" Tiffany wonders.   "I did." Seohyun nodded her head.

"I miss his smell. Although I can still smell him."  

"It had only been a day since he left." Tiffany chuckled in amusement. "Why don't you return home? So you won't be lonely?"  

"No." Seohyun shakes her head. "I can't worry our parents over my relationship with Yoong."  

"Hmm... I think you should go and apologize to him again. You can't let that month go without doing anything, do you?"  

"What do you mean?"  

"Aish! Do something until he forgives you." Tiffany knock her sister's head. "You're already in your thirties yet you still act like a kid. Tsk,tsk.  

Seohyun grins and suddenly an idea pop-up her head.

 

-

 

Wearing a white beanie, face mask and simple white shirt and skinny jeans, Seohyun skipped her way to the automobile shop Yoong is working as a mechanic. She looked around in search of him but she couldn't find him.  

 

"Aish, why can't I get it right." Until she heard his voice from behind. Her eyes sparkled in delight. Took her two days just to see him again. Her schedule is a bit of the reason.   "Baby!" So she excitedly called him as she approaches him by the car's hood he's trying to fix.  

"What are you doing here?" Yoong got surprised. He immediately took his shirt and wear it hastily.  

"Aigoo, I've seen and touched those six packs already, why hide it baby?" Seohyun teases. She playfully tried to raise his shirt but the doe-eyed looked at her seriously.  

"You're not allowed here!" Yoong exclaimed, going back to his work.  

"You're not happy to see me?" Seohyun pouted sadly, trying to see his face. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby." And she attempted to reach for his face but he only yank it away.

 "I already told you. We're on a break." Yoong serously reminded, lowering himself to go under the car. "Don't see me yet." He coldly added. Sighing, Seohyun was reminded by the paper bag she's holding and crouched down.

"Baby I bought you your favorite dumplings. Come out here and eat..." She pause when he sends her cold glares, sending her a message that she should.

  "The movie is just movie. It's not real, can't you understand that?"  

"I know."  

"Then why act this way?" Seohyun whined, taking off her facemask.  

"You didn't ing told me, Seo Joohyun!" Yoong yelled in annoyance.

"I hate that. And I hate that the movie is like that! It's not something I want to see from you! I hate you!"

Seohyun now understands it's not only because she didn't tell him, it was also because of the content. Of course, he wouldn't like to see her in a movie even though he already saw her a million times .  

 

"I don't want people to think you are taking your career in that path." Yoong continued to share his sentiment. "You should have declined that movie."

  "You have no right to say what I want to do, Im Yoong." Seohyun firmly said. She felt like she can't do whatever she wants with the way he said those words. "I'm an actress and I take projects that will challenge me. This movie is the start of it. I don't want people to see me as someone who only take safe projects like those actor out there. I want to challenge myself. Do you understand that?"

Yoong got quiet.  

"Just eat this if you are done there." Seohyun left the food on the ground and left the place quietly. Coming out of the car, Yoong sighs watching his girlfriend's back. He understand what she meants and he felt sorry for what he told her.

 

-

 

  "Yoong, that's Seohyun right?" Sunny nudge the doe-eyed next to her when she recognized a woman coming to their ice cream parlor. Yoong hastily turnef his attention outside and smile yet he remember what he told her a week ago. His smile disappears in an instant and he returns his attention to the ice cream before them.

  "What's wrong?" Sunny saw it.  

"I told her something, I am not confident to face her." Yoong lowly replied.

Seohyun entered the shop with a bright face."Hey, baby!" And called her boyfriend enthusiastically. Her boyfriend is the most hardworking. Besides being a mechanic, he has three more sideline jobs and she doesn't mind it. He can do everything either way.  

"Yah! Seohyun, I'm also here." Sunny playfully said.  

"Hey, Unnie." Said Seohyun, waving her hand briefly. "Can you scoop me my favorite baby?" Yet her attention returned to him immediately. She's happy to see him again after a week of just work at home. Yoong only look at her briefly as he scoops her favorite combination of ice cream. He felt so sorry that he can't looked at her.   "You still mad at me are you?" Seohyun didn't like the way Yoong is treating her again.  

"Not anymore." Yoong instantly replied, looking at her finally as he handed her the ice cream.

  "Okay." Seohyun smiled brightly taking her ice cream and headed to the nearby table to enjoy it.

  "Go talk to her." Sunny suggested.  

"What would I say?" Yoong lowered his voice as much as possible.

  "That you're sorry."

  "I can't."

  "Why not?"   "She probably would decline it.

"I haven't forgive her officially."

  "Aish, just go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter