Hey, I love you.

GTOP IS FLUFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun is upset with Jiyong for ignoring him the whole day. They were at the studio with Pharrell Williams, recording something their fans would surely go crazy about. Jiyong is beyond ecstatic to be working with one of the people he really looks up to, that is why it's only normal for him to pay his attention solely to the American rapper such as Pharrell. Seunghyun gets it, but it still upsets him a little to feel neglected by his own boyfriend. It's as if he doesn't exist in the room. Jiyong only talks to the international star, offering him coffee or food, and laughing with him. Since Seunghyun is not that confident in speaking in English, and Pharrell only speaks in that language, Seunghyun avoids having conversations with him. It makes him feel out of place seeing the two having a great time talking and understanding each other without a language barrier.

 

 

 

By the end of the day, Pharrell leaves the studio and the two go home together. It's only when they reach Seunghyun's villa that Jiyong notices that his Hyung is being awfully quiet.

Isn't Pharrell awesome?

Yeah. Sure.

Seunghyun says in a bored tone as he takes off his shoes and goes directly into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Jiyong tails behind him and hugs him from the back.

I'm so excited for the final mix. Aren't you?

Yeah.

Seunghyun replies after drinking his water. Jiyong puts his chin over Seunghyun's shoulder to peek at the older's face.

Why are you in a bad mood?

Seunghyun pulls away from Jiyong's grip and turns around to face him.

Now, you notice me.

What do you mean by that?

Seunghyun couldn't believe how dense Jiyong is being right now.

Nothing. I'm going to bed.

He puts the glass on the kitchen island and leaves for their bedroom, leaving Jiyong standing in the kitchen with a confused look on his face.

Hyung.

Jiyong calls after him but the older didn't spare him a glance and completely ignores him on the way to their bedroom.

 

 

Jiyong enters their bedroom, he sees Seunghyun on the bed already in his pajamas. The older is busy with his phone and doesn't acknowledge him even when he clears his throat to let the other know he's there. When he still doesn't get a reaction from Seunghyun, he sighs and proceeds to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for bed.

 

When he gets out of the bathroom, Seunghyun is still on his phone, probably browsing his Instagram feed. Jiyong purposely hops on the bed to make it bounce but his sulking boyfriend still doesn't pay him any attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter