distraction.

jealousy is a disease.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoy this shorter chapter. This chapter and the next were projected to be short, but things will pick back up right after them! :) I have a plan of 10 total chapters!

-

 

It has been a rough few days for Wonyoung.

She has called out sick to work the past few days, not feeling any motivation to work at all. 

So, on their own day off, Rei and Jiwon have decided to do something with Wonyoung to help cheer her up.

Wonyoung wakes up from her nap to the sound of knocking on her door. She lets out a huge sigh as she gets up, slowly walking over to the door. She peeks through to spot Rei and Jiwon, before opening it fully.

"Hey Wonyoung!" Both of them smile and greet her, trying to be happy to spread positive energy over to Wonyoung.

"We were about to go shopping and we were wondering if you would like to come with us," Rei invites as part of their plan.

Shopping is one of Wonyoung's favorite activities, which Rei and Jiwon know all too well. So, they decided that it would be a great idea to take Wonyoung shopping to cheer her up. Wonyoung loves to shop a lot, even though it hurts her bank account.

"I'll come, but I don't think I'll buy anything," Wonyoung tells them. She feels uninterested in even her favorite activities. But, she doesn't want to let her friends down.

Once they arrived at the shopping center, everything begun to change.

Now that Wonyoung is looking through the many clothing shops, her mood has improved, just as Rei and Jiwon were hoping. She ended up buying several things, which made her feel a bit happier. Her mind is off Yujin completely and Rei and Jiwon are glad to have their best friend back. 

"Hey! Should we stop somewhere to get something to eat?" Jiwon suggests after they exit their last stop. "That would be fun!"

"Yeah!" Rei chimes in as the three of them walk side by side, bags in hand. She turns her head to look over at Wonyoung. "Does that sound good to you, Wonyoung?" She asks her.

"Mhm!" Wonyoung responds, smiling slightly as she carries bags of clothing she has bought in her hand. 

The three of them then decide on a nearby restaurant, heading right over and getting themselves a table. They look over the menu, trying to decide what they were going to get.

"Wonyoung, wasn't shopping nice? It's good to keep your mind off things every once in a while," Rei speaks.

"Yeah, it was. Thanks for taking me out to shop. I really appreciate it. I haven't been out of my apartment in days. It feels great to have people in my corner," Wonyoung smiles up at her two friends before looking back at the menu.

That is when Wonyoung hears an oddly familiar voice. Rei and Jiwon hear it too and immediately act to bring up some sort of distraction.

"Sooo... what do you want to do after this?" Rei asks happily, although she's slightly panicking.

Off a few tables behind theirs, Rei spots Yujin and Gaeul themselves. They must have just gotten back from their honeymoon and decided to stop somewhere to eat.

However, the distraction doesn't work and Wonyoung immediately looks behind her shoulder to spot the two of them, smiling and chatting over their food. 

Wonyoung glances back at Rei and Jiwon. The smile on her face is completely gone and her eyes are drooping. 

Rei and Jiwon frown as well, exchanging glances with each other as they try to figure out what to say or do.

"Wonyoung, just try to pretend they aren't there. Focus on us," Rei suggests, hoping to help distract Wonyoung's mind once again.

"If worse comes to worst, we can leave and go eat somewhere else," Jiwon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter