oh baby.

jealousy is a disease.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello all! I apologize for a shorter chapter! I ran out of content so it seems this will be the shortest chapter of the fic! Though we are very close to the end and I'm excited for you all to read the ending :) I hope you enjoy!

 

-

 

It's been three long months since Wonyoung was told that Yujin is pregnant with Gaeul's baby.

So, today, she has decided to quit her job.

It is her last day as a barista at the café. 

Wonyoung is in deep thought as she puts on her apron and nametag for the last time, the feeling being bittersweet.

She has not been able to handle seeing Yujin almost every day for the past three months, watching as her pregnancy starts to become more noticeable. It seems like Yujin's baby bump has been growing by the day, which only makes Wonyoung seethe in even more jealousy. She wishes that the baby growing inside Yujin was hers. Or, even better in her mind, that she was the one pregnant with Yujin's baby.

Maybe that would be the reality right now had she not been such a coward.

Now, here she is, being a coward again. Instead of it up and dealing with her feelings until she eventually moves on as she should, she is instead running away. Wonyoung is not even the type to run away from her problems either. She likes to solve them. However, this is a whole different type of problem for Wonyoung. 

She just wishes she didn't feel this way. She wants to move on... but she just can't. It feels impossible to her. She wonders if she ever will move on.

Wonyoung used to have a lot of hope that Yujin and Gaeul would eventually break up and Wonyoung would have her shot. Now, with the soon arrival of Yujin and Gaeul's first child, all of her hope is lost. With marriage and a baby, it would be hard for the two to split up.

When Wonyoung arrives at work, everything goes pretty normal. Many of her co-workers talk to her about it being her last day, mentioning that they'll miss her. It all went nice and swell. Until once they were less crowded... Yujin decided to approach Wonyoung.

"Hey, I heard you're leaving," Yujin speaks up once she approaches her. "Why are you?"

"I found another job," Wonyoung lies through her teeth. "It's one that pays more and is something I'm more interested in than making coffee all day."

"Oh..." Yujin responds and frowns. "Well... congrats!" She then smiles. "I'll miss seeing you all the time... but you'll still want to hang out again like the old times, right?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Wonyoung responds, though she is n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter