found happiness. (epilogue)

jealousy is a disease.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been three and a half years since Wonyoung had accepted reality.

Now that Yujin and Gaeul are out on a date night, Wonyoung has been tasked to babysit three-year-old Hyunseo. She has been doing this several times, forming a bond with the three-year-old. She enjoys playing fun games with her and throwing on kid TV shows and movies on to try to keep her occupied. 

And, of course, Rei and Jiwon wanted to come along too to hang out with Wonyoung. But it then turned into them hanging out with the toddler too.

This is not an uncommon experience. Rei and Jiwon love to keep Wonyoung company any chance they get.

Rei especially loves Hyunseo. She is currently sitting next to Hyunseo, playing with one of her toys along with her. Wonyoung and Jiwon are sitting and watching with smiles on their faces.

"Rei, you might as well become her secondary guardian instead of me! You two are so close," Wonyoung jokes as she watches them play together. Rei laughs in response.

"Maybe so," Rei says between laughs. "I think she might even like me more than she likes you!" She mentions teasingly.

"When it is just me watching her, she asks me where you are. Isn't that right, Hyunseo?" Wonyoung glances over at the toddler.

"Right!" She blurts out with her cute little voice. All three of them chuckle at her response.

"You love Rei, don't you?" Wonyoung asks. "Who do you love more me, Rei, or Jiwon?"

"Rei!" Hyunseo answers simply, walking closer towards Rei and suddenly sitting down on her lap. Rei smiles wide and smirks slightly as she glances over at Wonyoung.

"Hyunseo, how dare you betray me like this?" Wonyoung responds with a laugh.

"I guess kids just love me," Rei laughs, wrapping her arms around Hyunseo.

"Speaking of kids," Wonyoung begins, exchanging glances between Rei and Jiwon. "When are the two of you going to start a family? You've been married for three years now. Has it crossed your mind yet?" She asks curiously, smirking slightly.

"Well, when are you and Yuna going to get married? You've been dating for two years now. Has it crossed your mind yet?" Rei snaps back defensively.

Wonyoung gasps and rolls her eyes teasingly.

Wonyoung had finally found someone new. She actually had met Yuna two months prior Wonyoung had quit her job at the café, having trained Yuna for the job when she was just hired. The two grew a friendship through that. Yuna was sad when Wonyoung quit, but they still kept in contact through text messages and hanging out in person sometimes.

Wonyoung quickly started to crush on the older girl as their friendship became closer and closer over time. About a year after she moved on from Yujin, she asked Yuna out on a date. She agreed and it all went on from there with them growing closer and closer after every date.

They are in a serious relationship now, having dated for over two years now, but Wonyoung is worried about having to propose and hopes that Yuna will be the one to do it instead.

As for Rei and Jiwon, they got married only a few months after Wonyoung moved on from Yujin. Now three years into marriage, Wonyoung has been excitedly awaiting the day when the two of them start their own family too, so maybe she would have another little one to help look after. Considering how bonded Rei and Hyunseo have gotten, Wonyoung thinks that they would be ready to be good parents.

Wonyoung then watches as Jiwon turns to Rei and locks eyes with her, opens to say something, but quickly stops herself. Both of their smiles wided but they don't say a word. This really intruiges Wonyoung. What was she going to say? Are they hiding something from her?

"Hey, if you two are hiding something from me, you don't have to," Wonyoung speaks up. "If one of you is pregnant then there is no need to wait to tell me. I'll keep it a secret until it is time for you to tell everyone," she promises.

The only problem is that Hyunseo is there, and they know she cannot keep shut for the life of her. Though she won't have to explain what 'pregnant' is either even if she asks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter