Anti-Boy Girl Fighting

Anti-Boy Girl Fighting

Suddenly, Jin-hun made the first move as he raised his hand and patted Ye-jun's head roughly while showing his devilish smile. Surprisingly, Ye-jun also smiled as diabolic as Jin-hun though he was still looking as appealing as before. 

Is this how the lull before the storm? Smirking at each other before going at the throats?

Ye-jun pushed Jin-hun's hand aside and sat back on his chair. Jin-hun grabbed a chair nearby and that was when everyone was tense. Would he try to inflict serious injury to Ye-jun here, in the class? As shocking as before, he simply dragged the chair to the the side of Ye-jun's desk and settled himself on it. They just kept staring at each other  and without warning, they both burst out loud into laughter that filled the entire class. The whole situation could not get any awkward at that moment. While everybody else just recovered from somewhat a supposedly devastating predicament- turned to be nothing, they were the only ones laughing as if nothing has happened before. 

I don't think I can ever understand boys.

Things became a lot calmer seconds later and everyone got back to whatever they were doing before. You were feeling kind of exhausted from earlier anticipation and decided to have a shut eye for a couple of  minutes, though you were cautious about Mr. Kang. Just before going off to your slumberland, you could not help it but glanced in Ye-jun's direction. Ye-jun and Jin-hun seemed to be still engrossed in their own little world, ignoring everybody else. They looked really close to each other despite the fact it was the first encounter, or is it? Again, you could not shake off the familiar yet chilling impression of him. 

What is this feeling? I am sure I never see him before.

You kept on staring at him unknowingly with your head rested on your arms when all of the sudden Aileen screamed right at your ears, " Yah! What are you doing, ogling that new kid like all the other girls?" She forcefully picked up your head and made an eye-to-eye contact with you with a wicked smile.

 "That hurts! You got it wrong," you pushed her aside and tried to explain. " I'm not like the rest, you know that, Aileen"

" Hoho, of course I know that but then, why are you looking like interested in him?" Aileen sprung up on your desk, closing in her face near yours with the curious look she always make.

" I'm not. It's just that he looks weirdly familiar to me, but I don't recall seeing him anywhere before," you filled her in with what you were thinking. At the same time, Ye-jun was looking all bored despite all the gawking by the girls, drooling girls and one-sided chattering of Jin-hun. You have never seen Jin-hun acting so boisterous in class before. He is usually a reserved guy, withdrawn even if not because of the facts that he has a gang of his own and loads of girls going after him for his "nifty" appearance as they say.

"Maybe it's just your feeling. That kind of run-of-mill look is everywhere now, if you asked me can be mistaken anywhere. Acting cool and all, no wonder Jin-hun and him clicked so well there, see," Aileen pointed to them with an almost repulsive look on her face.

I just can't understand why Aileen despises Jin-hun although I have seen her conversed with him surprisingly okay before.

" I don't think that's exactly why although maybe it's true. It's more like they've known each other well long before," you were calculating the reason in your head for a moment before getting tired of what you thought was just a pointless subject. You pushed Aileen aside from the desk  and laid your head on it, trying to nap. 

" You better make it quick, sleepy-head~ I can sense Mr. Kang is coming anytime soon," Aileen was shaking the desk, trying to make you wake up.

Before you can smack her for disturbing you, Mr. Kang entered the class which was then abruptly became silent. You quickly sat up straight and tried to perk up from the sleepy mood. As Mr. Kang , looking all collected without saying a word like he always does, began to write on the board in front, you peeked on Ye-Jun at the back and saw that he seemed to be aloof, leering at nothing outside by his window.

I really shouldn't let it bugs me so much. He's no one.

While you were preoccupied by the learning, there was a pair of eyes fixed on you unnoticed.

*To be continued*