Anti-Boy Girl Fighting

Anti-Boy Girl Fighting

One semester later....

Omo ! I'm late already. What's worse is that first period is Mr Kang's Math class. Gotta be fast

You ran frantically along the sidewalk with books between your hands and chest,trying to balance them. Even so, your eyes were still on the road in front you and around you. You absolutely cannot risk another more accident like before. 

Today's timetable is such a mess. My limbs are all already numb carrying all these.*sigh

Suddenly, you were struck from your side,making all the books fell on the ground. You could not see what hit you as you tried to regain your balance. As   you were  picking up all the books,your fingers were touched by some anonymous's hand.  Feeling as if electrocuted, you pulled your hands too quick you almost fall on your back. One on the knees while one standing, both boys looked guilty and shocked. Upon seeing them, your heart pounded harder and were sweating profusely. Your face turned red and the urge to scream was almost unbearable. Just when the awful sound coming out,

"Yah ! What do you fools think you're doing?!" someone came  out of the blue between you and the boys.

She was petite and almost looked innocent enough yet her expressions betrayed the impression. Just as half height as the boys, she lifted her head quite unsuccessfully to meet their eyes. It could be easy for the boys to just toast her aside but somehow she gave off some kind of nasty aura that made them not dare to touch her.

"It was nothing actually,"the boy on the knees quickly got on his feet.

"We accidently bumped into her and .. and just  trying to help her pick up the books,"the other boy continued. "When all of a sudden,she snapped and looked kinda terrified."

"We did nothing,swear," The boys tried to convince her and somehow sound a bit gither.

The petite girl helped you to stand, picked up all the books and put the loads on you with her back on the boys. When she turned around, her face looked milder but the strain still can be heard when she spoke,"Go. Do not get near her." The boys scurried in a moment but you can still heard them muttering.

"I guess that's the androphobic girl."

" And is that her so called bodyguard? I'm suprised how  can she still study here despite her weird malady."

Not that I ask for this misfortune.

"Don't listen to them,"she patted your head roughly. She pushed you forward until you two arrived at the class. You quickly sat at your place,dumping the books on the table. She sat at the place just beside you and hang her bag at the side.

"Aileen, thank you so much for before,"you said sheepishly.

"It's nothing. I have to meddle or else the whole school will hear you screaming,"she said while pulling on you hair. Aileen was always so jealous of your long,thick hair because she never had them. She cut them short since whenever and they never grow longer than now. She was comfortable though,she said.

"I' scared,what can I do? By the way,you don't have to be so harsh with the boys just now. It's not their fault,"you said while getting your Math's homework out  on the table.

"I am not. They were scared unreasonably,"her tone was innocent but her grin was sly.

Not without reason. You are practically one of the most feared girl gangster in the school. Somehow I wondered how did we become bestfriends. Wait, I remember. During the first day we were here,you helped me when I freaked out. Other than that, no girl can stand you other than me. You have a grudge or something against boys almost like me. Though I don't have any idea why.

"Hello ?! I'm talking to you and your mind is somewhere else. How dare you !"she almost hit you in the head as someone entered the classroom and the whole class was suddenly silent. Looked like Mr. Kang was already here.