Anti-Boy Girl Fighting

Anti-Boy Girl Fighting

 

"Settle down,"

Mr. Kang's words resonated across the big classroom making everyone in it quiet at once. His eyes down on the desk, rummaging the papers on it while emanating an undescribable intimidating vibe. Not a single student dared to make any sound,leaving the shuffling of papers' sound echoing in the space.Everyone knows so well that the man in front of the class is no joke. He appeared so serious all the time yet no one ever sees his temper, and no one wants to.His history of being ,so far, the most ferocious disciplinary teacher lingered around the school for too long that he hardly needs to do anything to make the students obey.

"Alright. We have a new friend today, which will join the class from now on,"he nodded cordially, gesturing a new figure at the door to step in.

He looks so familiar. Where did I see him before? 

A small commotion started to erupt. Some girls were whispering with each other  and eyeing the new student excitedly. It was no wonder. The boy who is  standing in front looks like a super model.Although there is no friendly demeanor shown on his face, he already melted the girls' hearts effortlessly. He is quite tall,faired-skin with messy haircut which can be mistaken as a fashion style,wore only by him. Nevertheless, he obviously looked bored with indifferent  attitude for a newcomer.

You could not stop looking at him while your mind searched hard for any memory of him. As if he could sense your intent stare on him,he momentarily glanced over your way before he casted his eyes away with a weird look on his face. You was startled with was just happened. You knew that look and you was fully aware that it was meant  for you. It was a disgusting look.

What's with him?

Only a sound from Mr.Kang, which weirdly almost sounded like a snarl,was needed to make the students held their tongues.

"Please introduce yourself to the class," his tone was almost neutral, totally different from before.

The new boy lifted his head up a little, diverted his sight from the floor in front him to the wall behind the class and started to address himself.

"My name is Im Ye-jun from Incheon. Please guide me," His obvious exhibit of total lack interest and monotonous voice out of his mouth completely betrayed the supposedly sincere feeling from the last three words. 

Well,this one is sure unfriendly..

" Kang Seonsangnim,isn't it too late for a new admission? It's already the second semester," asked Aileen from my side.

Apparently,everyone was having the same thought and as soon as Aileen brought it up, they started fussing around incoherently.

"I don't know. That is not in my department," answered Mr. Kang while shooting the students a glare as a sign to be quiet. 

"Maybe you can ask Ye-jun ssi regarding that. I have somewhere to be at,so, Class President please handle the class for now,"

Mr. Kang was already gone without assigning the new boy his seat. Naturally of him, he walked lightly to the end of the class and sat on the empty seat at the corner. At first,the whole class was at standstill  with everyone gawking at him and mumbling things to each other as he completely ignoring the attention by looking outside the window. All of a sudden, you heard loud noises. As you turned around to find out what was going on,you saw the new boy was surrounded by Kim Jin-hun and the gang.

Oh boy. This could not be good..Kim Jin-hun is not really someone you wanna mess with. But he wouldn't  bother anyone unless he's provoked. Why?

"Yah,you new boy! Why you only sit there,ignoring me huh?" he said as he hit the desk. Unshaken,Ye-jun gazed at Jin-hun lazily.

I knew he won't be so likeable here...

"I said why you are you ignoring me,Im Ye-jun? he asked again. This time,he glared at him dangerously.

Finally, Ye-jun responded by rising from his seat. He is a little shorter than Jin-hun yet he appeared unfazed as they were having a staring match with each other .

Suddenly, Jin-hun made the first move as he raised his hand.....

Oh no. I don't think this will end well.

Well, at least there's someone who is worse than me in term of making first impression....

 

                                                                   *To be continued*