Anti-Boy Girl Fighting

Anti-Boy Girl Fighting

Wow, DAEBAK !  This place sure is huge.

You made your way through the crowd very carefully to avoid any unpleasant accident and headed to the big board in the central square. You saw your name in the long list and soon figured out your class.

Omo,you gasped. How come there are 15 classes altogether just for the first year and I'm in...... class 8 ?! No way. Am I that bad that I'm  placed in rather low class?

"Unni, where can I find class 8?" you asked a girl in the school uniform near the board.

The school uniform is so cool ! It's as if made by designer.

The girl smiled kindly and pointed the direction to the class which was not so far. You thanked her and went to the class along the corridor. As you stepped inside the class, there were already  a few people waiting for something. 

The classroom is quite spacious for just 15 students.

You sat in second last row near the window quietly and looked around the class. As you stared at the beautiful view out the window, you couldn't help it but to think of your family.

Omma,Appa. I'm already here as you wished. You guys were so happy that I was offered to enter this boarding school. You said to me that it will solve my problem. Really? Is it going to be worth it to go so far, leaving you guys and my friends?

Your daydreaming was soon interrupted when suddenly someone was coming through the door loudly.

"Hello,guys. I'm Mr. Kang, your class advisor aka Mathematics teacher,"said the guy that stood in front of the class with authorize tone of voice.

As you looked around the class,ignoring the teacher's speaking, you realized that the classroom was already full of people. You didn't even aware of the girl sat just by your side. She looked rough yet pretty in some way. When she saw you looking at her, you immediately smiled faintly but in response, she just looked at you blankly before averting her eyes to the one speaking in front. 

"....Okay,let's not waste anymore time. As a simple ice breaker,I want you guys to go around the class and introduce yourselves to each and everyone. Also,you must remember their names within 20 minutes," Mr. Kang instructed the whole class.

I hate this kind of thing.

As everyone were rushing here and there to introduce themselves before time's up,you walked very cautiously among them. You know very well the possible outcomes if you are not alert enough in this kind of situation. So far, you already managed to find out almost all of the girls' names. Time was almost up. 

Suddenly,you heart began to beat faster and beads of sweat running down your face. You could sense that something was wrong. Just moments before someone's hand touch your shoulder,you panicked and screamed at the top of your lung.

You need not turn around to figure who it was behind you, your intuition can tell and your body reacted. The boy immediately dropped his hand and looked at you, who was already on the floor,in shock and disbelief. You could feel that all heads turn to you even though you covered your entire face with your palms, trembling in...fear.

Oh,.      This is a really 'good' start for the first day in my new school...............