THE DORM AND THE NEW FRIEND

Heaven's Gift

Chapter 4

<!--Subtitle begin-->THE DORM AND THE NEW FRIEND<!--Subtitle end-->

<!--Chapter begin-->

Ella and Selina decided go to the Girl’s dorm where they will be staying. When they arrived at the dorm, they were amazed by what it looks like. It’s huge. Definitely huge. And the environment is so cool. The girl’s dormitory is a three-storey building painted with old rose. The pillars on the other hand are painted with maroon. It has three doorways. The first one is the main door, which rests in the middle of the building. When you enter the main door, it will lead you to the living room where students can watch television. It’s also the place where some celebrations in connection with the girl’s dormitory are held. In the right side of the living room is a hallway that will lead you to the dorm’s cafeteria while in its left side is a stair that leads to the second floor of the building.

The second doorway is in the right corner of the building that will lead you to a staircase leading to the second and third floor of the dormitory. The third doorway is on the left corner, which is just like the second doorway when it comes its structure.

“Wow…” The two said in amazement.

They looked at each other and giggled. The breeze is blowing softly through the array of trees landscaped in the dorm’s ground. The surrounding is so fresh. The ground is covered with grass, which from the way it’s designed, is obviously spoiled with care.

They entered the main door. They looked around. Everyone in the living room is staring at them.

“Hi!” a girl with a short hair and slender body wearing a white printed t-shirt and jeans paired with pink sneakers approached them.

“Oh, hello,” Ella and Selina greeted back.

“I’m Hebe Tian. I’m the president of the student council and I’m the one who will explain to you all the rules and regulations in the school and in our dorm,” She said with a big grin.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Ella Chen and this is Selina Ren. We’re the transfer students,” Ella said smiling.

“Nice to meet you too. So, let me lead you to your room,” She said motioning the two of them to follow her.

They went upstairs and stopped in front of a door with a pink-painted aluminum frame. In the frame carved a combination of letters and numbers B-134.

“This will be Ella’s room in the dorm. Some of your things are already inside. Here’s the key,” Hebe handed Ella the key of her room. “And the next room on the right side will be Selina’s room,” she continued and handed Hebe the key.

Ella opened the door of her room and they all went inside.

“You’re going to start going to class tomorrow, right?” Hebe asked.

“Uhmm, yeah Miss Tian,” Selina answered for the two of them.

“Just call me Hebe or Hebs for short,” she said with a smile.

Hebe explained to them some of the rules in the dorm and in the school.

“Any guy is not allowed to enter the dorm. They are just allowed to sit in the living room, which also serves as the reception area for your visitors. The curfew will be at 1:00 in the morning. The guards will not allow you to enter the dorm when the time is past 1:00. There will only be no curfew during the school’s foundation day and during weekends,” She explained.

She also showed a map of the school’s main grounds and instructed the two of them where their classes will be held.

“Thank you so much,” Selina said.

“Oh, no problem,” Hebe answered while heading to the door. “My room is in Ella’s left, B-135. You can approach me anytime. You can also count on me when you have problems,” she said smiling.

After Hebe left, Selina went to her room to unpack her things and arrange them. Ella did the same too. After unpacking, she called her mom.

“Hi Ella dear!” her mom said.

“Hi mom, I just finished arranging my room. I’m going to sleep now,” she said.

“Good. Take care and wake up early tomorrow okay?”

“Okay. Wish me luck mom!”

“Don’t worry. You’ll do just great,” her mom said. “Good night. I love you.”

“I love you too.” After saying those words, she hang up and opened her window.

“Hmmm… I really love the wind here,” she mumbled to herself.

She set her alarm at 6:30. She decided to rest for a while before eating supper but she eventually fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys! Another chapter here! Hope you like it… Don’t worry; next chapter will be their first meeting. Stay tuned!

Sorry because I just don’t know what National Taipei University looks like. I just invented a description of the school’s dorm. Hope you forgive me. ^ ^

Your requests are welcomed too and sorry if some of my grammars are wrong. Pardon me also for the typographical errors.

Comments please…. ^ ^