HELLO TAIPEI!

Heaven's Gift

 

<!--Subtitle end-->

<!--Chapter begin-->

Ella was awaken by the ringing of her phone. It’s 7:00 in the morning. She’s tired because last night, she’s been busy packing her things. She reached out for her phone with her eyes still closed.

“Yeah?” she answered in a tired voice.

“Elle! Wake up now! I’ve been waiting for you for 30 minutes already,” Said the person in the other line.

“Hmm...” Ella grunted. She raised her head and lean on the wall while reaching for her alarm clock.

Her dark eyes creased to slits above her red cheeks.

“But it’s only seven—OMG! It’s already seven!” she jumped off her bed and put on her furry slippers.

“Exactly,” Said the voice on the other line.

“Sorry Sel, just wait up for me okay? I’ll be ready in 15 minutes,” she explained while heading towards the bathroom.

“Okay then. I’m already in the front of your house,” Selina said.

“Okay…” she answered then hung up.

She took a quick bath and arranged herself. After putting her sneakers on, she headed towards her door pulling her luggage on her right hand and a traveling bag on the left. She went to the kitchen and drink some milk.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” her mom asked.

“Uhmm… I guess not mom. Sorry it took me that long. Let’s go,” she answered her.

“Okay. I’m gonna miss this place,” her mom said while lingering her eyes in every spot of their house.

“Me too,” Ella sighed.

It will take them two hours to reach Taipei. Ella decided to ride in Selina’s car. Her mom agreed. While traveling, the two best of friends were chatting.

“So I guess we need to adjust to the new environment there,” Selina said with a sigh.

“Yeah,” Ella agreed. “I’m really lucky to have you as a friend Sel.” She continued.

“Yeah right…” Selina answered in a monotone.

“It’s true! I don’t know if someone wants to make friends with me there. Remember my first time in our old school?”

“Oh, yeah I remember. I even gave Charlene a punch for purposely spilling a bowl of noodles in your shirt,” Sel said in a chuckling voice.

Ella giggled as she heard her best friend’s statement.

“What do you think is waiting for us there?” Ella blurted after a long silence.

“I have no idea either,” Selina answered.

“Sel, no offense but did you feel sad when you saw Arron cheating on you?” Ella asked while looking at her bestfriend.

“Honestly, I didn’t feel sad at all. I feel angry. That schmuck! I can even feel my ears blowing off stem when I saw him flirting with Charlene!” she said in an angry tone, then burst out laughing.

“Yeah same here. When I caught Danson flirting with Charlene too,” Ella recalled.

“Charlene always come in between our love-lives. Good that we’ll be miles away from her now!” Selina said.

“Right.”

They finally arrived at Taipei. Ella and Selina decided to go first to her mom’s condo. After her mom put the luggage and other furnitures inside the room, they decided to eat first at the nearest restaurant.

“Elle, remember to visit me in my condo once in a while okay? I’m also going to call you to know if you’re okay,” her mom said.

“Don’t worry mom, I will,” she assured her.

“Sel, take care of your bestfriend. You know how clumsy she is!” her mom said chuckling.

“Mom! C’mon,” Ella blurted shyly.

“Don’t worry aunty, I’ll tell you her most embarrassing moments when we get there!” Selina said smiling then took a glimpse at Ella whose narrowing her eyes towards her.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Guys sorry for this chapter. I just want my story to be comprehensive… ^ ^

Do you find my story boring?

Comments please… ^.^