Chapter 1

All's Well That Ends Well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you and Minho dating?"

Suzy paused at the question, an eyebrow lifting at the bluntness of the reporter in front.

"It's just, you two have been photographed multiple times together this past year. And now you even took this new drama's role – which coincidentally stars Minho as the lead."

"Minho and I are just colleagues” Suzy replied, the sound of his name burning like acid in her tongue. “And I accepted this drama offer because the plot is promising."

"Still, isn't this role below your caliber? Based on the initial information released, you're not even the main lead, but rather the second love interest only. It's puzzling why an accomplished actress like you would have agreed to this step down."

The nerves of this man, Suzy inwardly scoffed. She shouldn't have allowed this interview despite her manager’s many pleas.

She took a deep breath, and plastered on a professional smile. "The weight of each role doesn't matter as long as everyone fulfill their part in delivering an excellent drama for our viewers."

"So it's not really because you and Minho are dating?"

"No." Suzy dismissed, standing up from her seat. "If you'll excuse me, our first table read is starting already, so I’ll have to cut this interview short."

Suzy went straight for the exit, not bothering to acknowledge the reporter scrambling behind for another quote.

 


--------------------

 


Suzy clenched the script in her fists, sighing. What that stupid reporter assumed wasn't far from the truth. No, she and Minho are not dating right now – but they did up until a few months ago.

It was love at first sight, a whirlwind romance, and truly one of the happiest months in Suzy’s life.

But the bubble soon burst, and their feelings were not enough to overcome the reality of their busy schedules. Caught in between different countries, multiple dramas, and events – they went on for weeks barely exchanging any messages.

And when they finally managed to squeeze in a common schedule? It was always spent on fighting, with Minho questioning her priorities.

What's worse is Suzy was also not the best in handling conflicts, she lashed out whenever he did. After one particular nasty fight, it was complete radio silence until Minho texted her to break up.


She tried to move on, she really did. But the fond memories, his smile, the way he made her feel –  they always came flooding back.

And those led her to this moment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter