2nd episode

Us,Beyond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen very carefully Mingyu." Wonwoo inhaled to calm his nerve the continued, "You are not in a dream, you are not even on Earth right now"

Wonwoo's face was too unreadable to help Mingyu comprehend a single word he said.

"I know you don't understand anything but try to understand what I am telling you" Wonwoo gripped both of Mingyu's shoulders and looked directly into his eyes, "This isn't Earth, This is Nexus!, a planet of another universe."

 

Mingyu was like,"This better be a dream Wonwoo!"

"Well this isn't and you are tagged in the back which means you are really from another Universe and the tag in your back has Earth written in a code language" Wonwoo finished his sentence in one go.

So to summarize what Wonwoo was said was,

 

Basically there are 7 other multiverse known to human up until now. Each universe got at least one planet like Earth and also other planets where life exists but not humans.

These universes are linked together, in the sense that every human and other life form got exact same copies in other worlds but except their appearance and name nothing is same, their family, friends, lifestyle, habits, characters are different in each world. Languages are same but not the technologies or development.

For example, Mingyu came from Earth to Nexus a world similar to earth in an alternate universe.

Wonwoo is also not from Nexus he came there from M98 which is a highly developed world with far better technologies.

But apparently in Wonw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter