1st episode

Us,Beyond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu opened his eyes slowly to squint at the faint light coming through the curtains of what seemed like 'definitely not the windows of his house'.

      "Ah finally you woke up," said a cheerful man rather  a boy maybe a few years older than Mingyu, in white coat,his ID card having the name 'Lee Seokmin', "Thankfully no need to take you to a hospital!"

Mingyu almost went blind with that bright smile of the boy.

"Mingyu is awake guys!" Seokmin anounced, and almost immediately two other people stormed into the room hurriedly

"Oh dude we thought you were gone!" Said a boy with a round faced boy,seemingly relieved, ID card of whom showing Boo Seungkwan in Blue.

Before Mingyu could process or comprehend anything a man entered the room with another guy in uniform in the back.

"Apologize to him right now Wonwoo!" The man in black suit signaled at the boy in the back to come forward towards Mingyu.

"Why should I?" The boy named Wonwoo looked fiery, "If anyone bullies me next time I will rip their heads apart!", the boy warned everyone then looked directly in Mingyu's eyes.

'Woah!woah! Why are you so angry at me pretty boy??' Mingyu thought, 'why don't I get such a man in my class why is he only available in a dream?'

Mingyu sighed loudly.

"Wonwoo!" The man in the suit said, "I have to call your parents I see, you used to be so nice and obedient before!"

"I might have been naive and endured the bullying before but I'm not gonna anymore!" Wonwoo said in a calm but firm voice,gaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter