Single

Strawberries and Cigarettes (on hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo’s POV

 

In the past year I am living independently far from my parents, I cut off any kind of communication to them. Why? because they can’t accept the fact that I am a lesbian. That is very understandable because they raised me as a straight woman and not lesbian, at least they have the heart that they give me money until I found a job and move out. And I a m thankful for that they don’t treat me like an animal and just throw them away. If or relationship is fixable as of now I must say that as of now it is not but if they have given me a chance well, we can talk about it.

 

For Chaewon I don’t really know where she is right now. she suddenly disappeared six month ago without saying anything I go to their house and they don’t leave there. there must be a problem with their family because she won’t just dis appear without saying anything to me. I am also very thankful to her she become my home, my foundation when everything is falling apart. I must say that I miss her.

 

Now I am working at a café called Moon Café. I’ve been working here for the past year, my boss Is really great and they treat me well here. I made new friend and that is Yuri. I am very lucky that I have met new people here.

 

I also noticed that there are these two girls that is always here and they are always on date, sometimes they are with the famous couple the radio DJ and her wife and sometimes with their little daughter. I am very jealous of them their parents and the people around them are very supportive about their relationship. How I wish my parents are the same. And the only supporter and I must say my one and only suddenly disappeared.

 

“Hey ready to go?” Yuri softly tap my shoulder as we are living together in an apartment so that we can lessen the bills.

 

“Yes. Are you alos on night shift?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Don’t you have any class tomorrow?” I curiously asked her she’s still a student because she stopped for 2 years due to financial problem and luckily, she become a scholar by the owner of the café, I must say they are really a good person.

 

“It’s almost break now and I don’t really have that much class so I can work for night shift.”

 

“That is good to hear, Ms. Jisoo will be mad at you if you slack down on your work and I must say that Ms. Lisa and Ms. Jennie will know about that if that happened.” They will be mad because they prioritize the education over work, I know that it is not that common for a owner to have different priority over work but they always say that work can always and education is very important, because they know that if you want to part ways with them they are rest assured that their employee’s future is stable. That is very selfless for them.

 

“I know my grades are A okay.” Yuri confidently said. After that we went out so that we can go to work. It’s already getting dark and getting cold.

 

 

Eunbi’s POV

 

“Mommy going to work?” Winter asked as soon as I put on my jacket.

 

“Yes, darling behave with mom, okay?” I bring down to her height and kissed her cheeks, my daughter giggled due to the kiss that she received from me.

 

“Why are you early today?” Sakura is curious about the time because I am one hour earlier than usual.

 

“New employee is about to be introduced and Nako wants us to be familiarized to her.”

 

“Do you want us to drop you off.”  Sakura offered, she usually dropped me off and she will also pick me up. In some occasions she will bring Winter and some days she will just drop off winter to her parents’ house, so we can have some quality time. and wat I mean by quality time is having a steamy night. Because Sakura doesn’t want Winter to be here when we do it for the reason that she might hear us. To my defense I am not loud when we are doing it, she is just too cautious when it comes to our daughter.

 

“If you want to.”

 

“Yes, I want to, besides I want to meet the new employee.” I smiled at her she likes to claim whenever we meet new people oh how I love her obsession with me.

 

I walked to her and whispered. “And I am also expecting something tonight okay.” I see her blush; I love her reaction when I say that it feels like we are doing it for the first time on how red she always get. “Come here darling let’s get you a jacket.” Sakura was too stunned to speak on what just I said to her.

 

After a few moments we already head out and it is a little bit traffic but my daughter is ere to entertain us. she is just telling stories on what she did today, even though we are with her the whole day. She is giving us a different perspective in life; she’s showing us that simple things can make a person happy. That’s how kids are the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter