Fubu

Strawberries and Cigarettes (on hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon’s POV

 

After they leave me from outside of the café, I lit up a stick of cigarette. I’ve decided to talk to her and enter her life again, it’s been months and I don’t know if she is mad at me or anything I just want to talk to her. but I still won’t disclose the problem that I have been going through, it is not the right time to tell her about it. She is still going through in her own life and she don’t need to know mine as of now.

 

I think I have waited for an hour for her shift to end, I smoked five sticks within that time span because I am getting nervous right now. but there is no backing down on this, because I really missed her. few more moments I heard two people chatting when they come out of the café. It is Minjoo and her coworker.

 

Minjoo suddenly stopped when she saw me.  “Hi.” I simply greeted her.

 

“Oh hi! Did you wait for me?” I smiled at her and nod.

 

“Yes, I waited for you, can we talk in private? We can walk her to her place first it is already getting late.” I asked knowing her friend is going home with her.

 

She then looked at her friend and nod at me. “Just talk already I can go home by myself we it’s just few houses away from here so you don’t need to worry about me.”

 

“Are you sure about its Yuri?” You can tell that she is concerned to her friend, she is still the Minjoo I know.

 

“Yes I know you need to talk to her.”

 

"ok bye take care message me when you get home okay?" Minjoo bid her good bye to her new friend. After that we talked around and to find a place where we can talk. Why is it there is no private place where we can talk.

 

"Do you know a place where we can talk?" I asked her in case she knows a place.

 

"Yes I know a place I always go there when I want to be alone." I nod to her and just followed her. As we are walking she held my hands. It's been a while since we held each other’s hands and I like it.

 

A few minutes of walking we stopped at an abandoned building. "What the hell is this Kim Minjoo? Why are we her at an abandoned building?"

 

"It's not that abandoned to be honest there are a lot of people living in here and they are kind I've be friended some of them."

 

"You mean we are trespassing to this building?"

 

"Technically yes but like what I said they are a lot of people living here."

 

"Are they homeless people?"

 

"Kind of." She said as if it is not a big deal. She just pulled me inside and it is dark so she opened up her phone to get some light. I must say this is clean for an abandoned building.

 

"Who's there?" A voice of an old woman can be heard and it is creeping me out. Is it a ghost?

"It's me Minjoo. Aunty can I go to the room my usual place?" Ok it's not a ghost but I can't still see her maybe because it's really dark.

 

"Yes you can use it but why are you here this late it is very dangerous for you."

 

"Oh me and my friend needs to talk in private and here is the only place I know that it is private."

 

"Oh ok. Just make sure to be careful when you go up. "

"Yes thank you aunty go back to sleep."

 

We started to walk and I got curious. "Who's that?"

 

"I don't her name but people who lives here just call her aunty."

 

"Ok." We walk up until we get to the third floor and entered a spacious room. It's not that dark because of the light of the moon is shining through the window. It has a sofa and a make shift bed at a corner. We sat on the old sofa and went quite for a little bit.

 

"So why did you suddenly leave?" I slightly looked at Minjoo who's looking outside of the window.

 

"There are a lot of things that happened that I can't tell right now."

 

"Ok I understand so why did you want or talk to me?"

 

"Sorry but can I smoke?" I asked before I answered her question.

 

"Yes you can." She casually said we used to smoke together back then but I am a heavy smoker and she is just a casual smoker.

 

"Do you want one?" I still offered.

 

"Yeah sure." I handed her a pack and my lighter and the same as me she started to smoke.

 

"To answer your question well like what I've said there's a lot of things happened. And I am too coward to tell it to you."

 

"I know I get it but why so sudden? You should have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter