Chaeyeon

Strawberries and Cigarettes (on hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There will be a little bit of mature content in this chapter. So read at your own risk enjoy.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Why am I always at the situation where I fall in love to a person who can’t love me back? Back then I fall in love to one of my friends not we are not that close at first but I went to have a try and it fail, she likes someone, and history is repeating itself. I like a close friend of mine and she is standing near the door and looking in shock to the person that she loves the most. Why do I know that? she always shows me pictures and their story, but she suddenly left without any trace. I know that Minjoo suffered but she doesn’t show it all you can see it in her eyes.

 

Why is she here? Why does she suddenly showed up when Minjoo is slowly forgetting about her? Is this a pure coincidence or she have decided to show herself up to Minjoo. Damn it hurts to see this but Minjoo isn’t at fault here it is me who is causing this pain to myself.

 

Now Minjoo is having a staring contest with her so called “Friend” at the front door of the café. But I think she got into herself quickly and lead them to a table. Oh they are a group of people she is with the regular customers that we have and I think this regulars are close friends of the owners of this café.  

 

After Minjoo took their order, she came back with a bright smile on her face. A smile that I never see her with, I can tell that she is really happy that she saw the love of her life again. She started to do their order and I noticed that she is putting a lot of strawberries on one of the drinks which is strawberry frap.

 

“Hey why are you putting a lot of strawberries there you will make the café bankrupt if you keep doing that.”

 

“Don’t mind me it is just for once the café won’t bankrupt for a few slices of strawberries.” She retorted, uh this girl is very hard headed.

 

"Besides that why are you smiling like a fool? I hate that kind of smile." She slightly looked at me and rolled her eyes.

 

"Remember the girl that I am talking about that's her I finally found her after months. I finally find Chaewon." Oh that's her name.

 

"So are you going to talk to her?" She suddenly stopped and looked at me and she just shrug her shoulder up. I know that she doesn't know what to do when it comes to this. "So you don't know what to do huh?"

 

"Actually No i really don't have an idea. Well if I have given a chance I would love to talk to her but if not I guess that's what the world wants so why would I go against it. I will just go with the flow." Well she is right about that I understand where she is coming from why force it if it isn't the right time.

 

"Well yeah you are right. Let me help you with that." I grabbed another tray to where I can put the pastries and Cake that they ordered while Minjoo bring the drinks.

 

I noticed that a girl is keep on looking at me. She have a blonde hair with bangs her lips is bit pouty, you can say that she's cute but she's not my type. But the two ladies in front of Chaewon and the pouty girl seems familiar. The taller girl has a light brown color and it hair length is just below the shoulder. The other girl has a black hair and she has the same hair length like the taller gurl has. Where did I saw them besides being a regular restaurant.

 

"Enjoy your meal." I said as we finished giving them their order.

 

Minjoo and I go back to the counter, my curiosity is killing me right now I want to know where did I saw them. “Hey Min do you know them?”

 

“Who the blonde one no. Do you have a crush on her?” NO I have a crush on you idiot.

“No, the couple. they seem to be familiar.”

 

“Oh them you don’t know who are they.”

 

“Well I won’t ask if I know who are they right?”

 

“Oh yeah you have a good point there. They are a famous couple in fact they are friends with the owner of this café.”

 

“I know that fact but how come I don’t know them if they are famous.”

 

“Because you won’t see their faces, they are the famous couple Sakura and Eunbi. They are Kkura and DJ Bi. Well I can’t blame you if you don’t follow them on their social media account you won’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter