Accept

Strawberries and Cigarettes (on hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This happened before Chaeyeon decided to keep the baby. Enjoy reading!

 

Chaeyeon’s POV

 

Hearing the whole story about my wife’s pregnancy breaks me into pieces, I can’t help but to blame myself for it if I was there that incident didn’t happen at all. If I was there by her side she wouldn’t be , why did I choose to work that day instead of going with her why?

 

I couldn’t do anything about it right now I already called her parents about it and they said the police is still investigating about. And her I am crying my hearts out in the shower, I couldn’t let Hyewon see me in this state she’s already been hurt and I can’t afford to add up to what she is thinking right now. I really need to talk to someone about this and there are two people who I can ask about it but I am too ashamed to face them right now so I have decided to call them at their program. It’s Friday and I know they barely have caller’s wen it is Friday it sometimes I hear that they entertain some callers.

 

Eunbi’s POV

 

Sakura and I are cuddling in the morning because there is no Winter to take care of and we just did its last night Finally we have the chance to do the dirty after weeks of being bombarded with some problems that we are not supposed to be involve and Sakura doesn’t want to get involve to but I don’t have the heart to not get involve to.

 

“Kkura it’s tickling me.” I giggle as she kissed my neck and buried her face there, I have a very sensitive neck and she knows that that’s why she always does this.

 

“Why I am not doing anything? I am not even moving right now.” She is such a liar I bet se has a big grin on her face while she is saying that.

 

“Stop it babe please. I will give you anything you want just stop tickling me.”

 


“Really?” It is very muffled because her face is still buried in my neck.

 

“Yes, so what do you want?”

 

“ let’s have again.” I don’t know if she is serious or not. I pushed her a little bit and she has this playful look.

 

“I am still tired and sore from last night babe. Besides aren’t you satisfied we did for I think three hours.”

 

She just pout and kissed me on the cheeks. “Okay let’s just cuddle then.” My wife is one hell of a ert and if she has a chance to do it, she will do it with me, but here is the good thing about her if I said no, she won’t push it through. But it also backfires on me sometimes I want to do it but I will say no to see if she will push through and be rough but no, she will never do that I appreciate it though.

 

And we just cuddle all day long, she even forgets to do some research for tonight’s topic. She just searches something while we are on our way to the station.  As we arrive my team is already completed and just discussing some stuffs.

 

“What I am saying is if you are both single and the two of you already have feelings for each other why don’t you just get together?” Yena said. Ok they are not discussing important stuffs they are just talking about their love life.

 

“Yena it is not that easy you know that we had a past.” Oh, Nako is still dealing with her past I think she needs to move on from the past.

 

“For ’s sake Nako, do you think that she will still leave you? you meet again when Sakura and Eunbi just started to date, Winter is already two years old, and she never left. So, I think she will never leave you again like before and there is no reason for her to leave you. so, ask her to be your girlfriend.

 

Nako sighed “I guess you are right.”

 

“Hey good evening.” Chaewon greeted.

 

“Good evening, we didn’t disturb your discussion because all of you look way serious.”

 

“Yeah Nako is having doubts again so I just put some senses in her head right now.” We all laughed on how Yena reacted.

 

“Stop that and just prepare we only have few minutes left before the airing.”

 

“Do you think that we haven’t prepared at all before we started to talk.” Yena bragged about it; well, I must say that they are really very efficient in their job so I won’t complain.

 

 

We sat down in our booth and Sakura already preparing for the topic, what kind of topic did she wants to talk about today because it is rushed. Sakura is great at finding a topic that is well fitted for the show, and she never misses for the time she started on researching topic I am not biased because she is my wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter