Cigarettes

Strawberries and Cigarettes (on hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Some stories aren’t meant to be told but in this case their stories needed to be told. Stories that will make you laugh cry and angry, there are stories that people need to hear to learn something from it. And that is this story is all about for us to learn something from it.

 

Love isn’t all about your partner, romantic feelings, the rainbow and butterflies, it is also about your family. That is over look sometimes we only think of love romantically but we should take a look at different that side of the story. Most of the time family is a big part of a person’s moral and value. They are also part of a person view in love they might inherit the good and bad side of the love that they know, or if they are in the right mind, they will just get the good side and reject the bad side.

 

So, let’s start a new chapter for this girl. So, sit back relax and let’s enjoy this story.

 

At a house where you can see a lot of gaming pc, pc parts and baby toys. There is a person who’s been busy searching for articles and topics for their program for the night.

 

“Kkura you’re not yet done?” Eunbi asked while carrying their daughter who’s now is 2 years old.

 

“Just a few more things and I will be finished up with this.” Sakura answered to her wife, she’s doing the research for their program to lessen the work from her wife. So that she can spend some quality time with their daughter.

 

Eunbi sat down on her office chair beside Sakura. “Mama.” Winter called Sakura, Eunbi can tell that their Kid has favorite and that is definitely not her, she’s not complaining though if she is their daughter Sakura will definitely her favorite also. You can say that Eunbi is the stricter parent and Sakura is the one who spoils their kid, there should always be a balance right?

 

 

Sakura Carried her daughter and kissed her tummy which made Winter laugh. “What my baby wants.”

 

“Play.” Their daughter simply said to her mother.

 

“Give me few minutes and we will play, okay?”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise.” The mother made the promise to her daughter.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Okay now go to mommy.” Sakura Give their daughter to her wife who’s smiling like a fool seeing how caring her wife is to their daughter. At first Sakura is bit hesitant on having a kid because she doesn’t know if she will be a good parent because all she does is play video games when she is not working, but as soon as Winter came into their life, she proves herself wrong she is head over heels for her daughter you can say that she loves their daughter more than her wife but that is a secrete Eunbi might get jealous of her own kid if she knows that her wife loves their kid more than her.

 

“Kkura where we will leave winter for the night your parents’ house or at my parents house?”

 

“Yujin texted me earlier and they ask if they can take care of winter for the night, they said they will bring her to the café.”

 

“Okay they can do that then we will just pick her up after we finish or program.”

 

“Mommy where?” Winter asked where will she stay for the night while they are working.

 

“Aunty Wonyoung and Aunty Yujin.” Winter smiled widely when she heard that she will be staying with her aunties. Because she knows they will let her eat sweets which her mommy doesn’t want her to eat at night. Winter is smart enough not to tell her mommy that they are feeding her sweets because she knows she will get mad at them.

 

the day for the family went so fast, Sakura finished her work a few minutes after her wife and daughter talked to her and they just play all day long.

 

The night came for the couple and they are now preparing for their show. “Kkura.” Eunbi gets the attention of her wife.

 

“What is it?”

 

“What is our topic for the night you never have a chance to tell me.”

 

“About vices.” It is weir topic for a relationship program but it can still be a factor for a relationship.

 

At a café that has been running for a very long time there is a very young couple and a little kid who’s having a date. That café has your typical soft instrumental background music to boost up the ambiance and the mood of the café, but when it hits a certain time they will change the calming music into a certain radio program, you can say that it will ruin the mood of the café but the host is the owner’s friend and in fact some of their customers are staying there to listen to the program.

 

“It’s getting cold right?” Wonyoung asked her girlfriend as she is fixing Winters clothes who got stained by chocolate cake.

 

“Yeah, it is. We should put on more layers of clothes.”

 

“Excuse me.” The waitress excused herself.

 

“What is it?” Yujin asked.

 

“I would just like to info

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter