| ae Sequel |

Accidentally kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel

 

15 years later 


Minjeong is in her office, Yes she became the CEO of her family's company. After she graduated from college majoring in business management she started from the bottom. 

 

Became an intern in the finance team for a year when she just step in college, and continues to reach the higher level by her own skills. 

 

Until she became the Team leader of finance before she graduated so her father decided to give the company under her as a graduation gift. It's a gift but pressur--. 

 

"Nooooo~ Baby uchi~ not the book shelf, it could fall on your head" Minjeong said while lifting the baby up in the air to transfer it's attention to her. The baby was giggling and laughing that shows the two small front teeth.

 

"You see" she got a book from the shelf to make a point. "The book is bigger than your head" talking to the baby as if she could understand it.

 

 "Where is you Mommy Aeri by the way? It's almost 2pm the meeting should be done by now right?" Minjeong asked the baby but the baby is still giggling. 

 

So Minjeong is multitasking, checking and signing paper work and watching and playing with the baby. She put the baby down and continued doing her work. 

 

She pushed a button and a few moments later a woman came in. 

 

"Yes Mrs. Kim?"her secretary formally asked. "Could you send me the comments and concerns from the lastest product we released I wanna see if there's anything that should be fix." Minjeong politely said. "On it Mrs. Kim, is that all ?" 

 

"Yes, thank you Ms. Lim" 

 

Then the secretary leave. Minjeong played with baby uchi at the moment when someone came in. "Oh my god, that was stressful." Aeri f finally came but exhausted. "Yeah I figured the meeting was almost three hours" Minjeong commented and lift the baby to Aeri.

 

 "Here, your power booster" Minjeong smiled at the scene. Aeri is now playing with baby uchi when she received the files she requested a while ago. 

 

She printed the file and took it out. "What's that?" Aeri asked. 

 

"It's the comments and concerns about the latest product we released" Aeri took the paper out of Minjeong hand and read it out loud. 

 

" @azusawaakira said, it's really reliable once again Kim Corporation never fail" 

 

" "@winternim, the product's build is smart functionality level screams Kim Corporation" wow.. I don't think there's fixing needed. " Aeri continued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter