| ae 3 |

Accidentally kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING! (SUICIDE, BULLYING IS MENTIONED)

 

 

Jimin came home with her parents at home. "Hey guys" Jimin greeted her parents. "Hey ji! Come here first we have something to discuss" oh no not again. "Yeah?" 

 

"Next week the Kim's are having an advance party for our product collaboration please come with us?" Her mother full of hope. "Okay fine but no dates and set ups please" 

 

"Okay deal" her mom smiled. 

 

The week seems to pass by quickly and now Jimin is in her room choosing her dress for the party. "When did you actually stress out with dresses ji, you never bothered before" Aeri said on the phone with Jimin.

"I know, I don't know.. I'm not in the mood I think.. ugh! So pink or blue?" 

 

"Just pick the blue, even tho they look good on you whatever color" Aeri complimented. "Thanks Aeri, I need to pick up the pace cause I'm gonna be late.. bye Thank you" 

 

"Good luck ji, don't trip!"

"I don't trip!" Jimin laughed. 

 

 

Jimin got downstairs with her parents waiting, and an unknown but known woman waiting with them. Now this got Jimin's mood spoiled. "Mom we talked about this" she seems annoyed.

"Yes, well I didn't know she would be coming and she's here already let's just get on with it" her mom said in a hurry. 

 

" You look beautiful ji" the woman said.

"What are you doing here Ryu?" Jimin asked with her poker face.

"I'm here to pick you up" Ryu smiled. "I didn't hire a driver or an so you can go now" Jimin is clearly not happy. " So they ended up in their own car. 

 

You see Ryujin is Jimin's childhood fiends, they weren't the best of friends when they both reached junior year. Ryujin changed and she didn't know why, their friendship was destroyed when Jimin's friend from junior year died. 

 

Ryujin grew out of their friendship and began going out with the bad influenced ones. They would go out skip class, smoke and break a few school rules Jimin even help her once got out of detention so she could go out partying with her friends.

 

 Then a new student came in, a shy, cute and easy going person to be with. Jimin and her became friends and suddenly Ryujin and her group came and become her friend's nightmare.

 

They started off with words insulting and other hurtful words then worse beame pranks which Jimin talked to Ryujin about it to stop. So pranks became bullying physically, emotionally and mentally even Jimin step up and protect her friend from any damage as she can. 

 

She even have to take the same classes as her friend to make sure that no one's bothering her but suddenly one day Jimin didn't see her friend came to school.

 

She got worried and contacted her but it's out of reach, Jimin even have to punch Ryujin threatening her if something hwould happen to her friend. 

 

She only got the news at night that her friend sui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter