| ae 5 |

Accidentally kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin was early in the SSC office to finish some work papers since another upcoming week is the final examination for the first term. Someone knock the wooden door of her office.

 

She checked her watch it's still too early "come in" when a well maintained boy got in all smiley and confident. "Hi" the guy started. Let me guess, this is an air headed one. 

 

"Hi I'm Jin Goh, LEE Jin Goh from the Lee fashion design company." Ended with a huge smile that almost reached his eyes and of course Jimin is right he emphasizes the Lee there.

 

"Yes, hello I'm Jimin the SSC president" Jimin said out of respect. "I know, that's why I came here." This is not good.

 

" So I will be handling my parents' company soon and I would like you Jimin to be my girl and someone who is there to support me" another big smile that Jimin want to punch.

 

"I'm sorry but please leave if you don't have any business relating to school that would involve me" Jimin took deep breaths staying professional. 

 

"Come on you can all have THIS all by yourself" the guy is now smriking thinking he really did convince her.

"I'm sorry but I don't need THIS to run MY OWN company, you're too big headed for own good better start changing your ways cause not everything will go on your way"

 

Jimin just exploded, she really didn't want to but it's too early for this . 

 

"What? Nonsense, every girl needs a man and you're lucky enough to have me" yep he's definitely hard headed too.

 

"Nope, you see there that's your toxic masculinity talking. Not all women needs a man and vice versa, in my case some peace would be nice and I'm not gonna argue with you cause it's still early in the morning so please get out"

 

Jimin really doesn't need to teach this guy about women cause she knows nothing would stick into that skull of his. 

 

" You need a man soon Jimin tss" the guy walked out. "You're not even a man yourself" Jimin sighed. 

 

"Who was that? " as Lia was turning paper to Jimin. "Some big headed boy saying we all need a man and I didn't woke up early for that to deal with" Lia just laughed.

 

"Yeah, my dad's been setting me up once in a while, I met a lot of those" Lia said before leaving. 

 

Jimin continued her work until the bell ring saying the classes will start in five. 

 

 

 

A lot of students are going in and out at the busy library. Minjeong is there to finish some assignments, ningning was supposed to be here with her but she left early saying Aeri called her to go with her in the registrar's office. The two are doing sus. 

 

Minjeong got up to bring the book back to it's shef when suddenly a book fell over her head. "Owww~" well it's a good 1000 page book that's gotta leave a bruise.

 

 "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't know there's another book there when I-" the woman who apparently is at fault stopped. "Minjeong!" Jimin is loud enough to get shushed by the librarian. "Sorry"

 

"Min, let me see" Jimin checking Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter