| last ae |

Accidentally kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So when are you going to ask her out?" Ningning said to her best friend who seems to be anxious in her seat. It's been weeks of Minjeong flirting or at least trying to flirt with Jimin. 

 

"I don't know ning.. this is all new to me, I mean I want to take he out, make her a princess MY princess and I wanna treat her right ning. Ugh! Even I could feel the cringe but damn I don't know how to do it" Minjeong was supposed to add more but then two people came.

 

 " Don't know how to do what?" Jimin said while smiling. "What are guys talking about?" Aeri add in, the both getting suspicious because of the silence. 

 

"Uhm.. there's this guy from other University who want to court Minjeong and Minjeong don't know how to reject the guy! Yes that is it" ningning excused, clearly Aeri isn't biting it but Jimin was too distracted to the said guy who wants to court Minjeong. 

 

" Just say no then" Jimin said sternly before Aeri could say something. "Uh-- yeah.. that is what I suppose to do later.. I'll just have to say that I already like someone" Minjeong rubbing her nape. 

 

"Oh, must be lucky someone" Jimin smiled sadly. 

 

Aeri and ningning just face palmed seeing the both dummies in front of them so dense. 

 

"You have explaining to do ning" Aeri whispered. "You too unnie" ningning added.

 

 

On their way to the library Jimin and Aeri talked. "You know you're getting too obvious with your feelings." Aeri started " why don't you just confess or court her for starters" she added. 

 

"I'm trying Aeri but what if she doesn't like me,that I'm just her precious best friend" Jimin fidgeting in her hands.

 

" There's no such thing as precious best friend Jimin and calm your gay self and just.. be gay I guess you'll be fine" Aeri half joked. 

 

"That's not helping.. ugh.. whatever let's just see where this goes." Jimin in defeat, maybe in another time.

 

 


In Minjeong's plan she wants to have a normal conversation that would lead to confession but she want it to be special and she don't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter