| ae 4 |

Accidentally kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The news spread like fire, and it shows how much Minjeong doesn't like it and  why everyone's attention is onto her. Unnecessary greetings from students and even teachers had Minjeong is given to deal with. 

 

"Wow, now I know what you mean Minmin" ningning said. She came with Aeri and Jimin. "And hold up, that's not the only thing I heard " Aeri smirked at Minjeong. 

 

"Oh please don't get us started it's been like a routine kissing Jimin accidentally now" Minjeong said shocking Jimin an the other two. Jimin face palmed.

 

 "YOU GUYS WHAT NOW!!?!" both of their best friends said. "Minjeong ah~ they didn't know that part" chuckling Jimin said. 

 

"Wow character development you have both huh? No awkward and stuttering" ningning is the one teasing now. 

 

"But someone is definitely embarrassed" Aeri said while looking at Jimin's red ears. 

 

Minjeong and the other two laughed at Jimin and Jimin just sinking in the beautiful laugh of Minjeong staring at her face that is glowing.

 

 "Earth to Jimin! Come on it's almost class" Aeri snap her back. Minjeong ah the things you do to me. Jimin thought.

 

 

 

The next few days it's been always the four of them and was named by the people around them as the Power Visuals since you know all of them have a goddess beauty. 

 

"Power Visuals huh? So it's like power puff girls or Bratz minus the powers" all of them laughing . "It's more like aespa the kpop group" Ryujin appeared out of nowhere. 

 

" Oh the one who was criticize by the netizens negatively?" Ningning said.

 

 By now Jimin's mood swings the bad way. "Hey! They were criticize because they are too good and a lot of people can't accept it" Yuna added. 

 

"Yeah, I agree" Ryujin said while looking at Jimin who is apparently busy with Minjeong's hand playing it.

 

 "Hey ji" Ryu trying to get Jimin's attention but it got Minjeong instead. So Minjeong remove her hand to get Jimin's attention to Ryujin.

 

 "Huh?" Jimin saw Minjeong looking at her and to Ryujin. "Yes?" She said calmly.

 

 "I would like to invite you to dinner with my friends from the club" what? "Just me?" Jimin said. "Uh yeah I mean if they want to join too they could" Ryujin really look like she wants to have Jimin by herself.

 

Jimin is trying her best not to burst then and there, thinking Ryujin is being selfish again. 

 

 "I'll think about it.. how about you guys?" They all got quiet for a few seconds and Aeri started "I'm in if Jimin is so I'll think about it too" she smiled. 

 

"I'm probably not going since.. (I'm sure I'm not invited) I have to buy my mom her favorite food she's moody these days"

after that party minjeong and Ryujin have been either awkward and nothing at all, Minjeong might have an idea why.

 

 "Okay.. yeah, inform me guys if any of you would like to come, please think about it Jimin" the Shin's leave the group after that. 

 

"Is mom okay?" Jimin suddenly asked to break the silence. Shocking the two. "Whose mom now are we talking about?" Ning asked. Jimin was told from the party to call Minjeong's parents as mom and dad and they've been at it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter