Who?

Paper Crane

‘Now what do you want? A picture? An autograph? Or both?’ He wiggled his eyebrows at her but she didn’t even smile even for the slightest.

 

‘Kyuhyun Oppa!’ Screams went to their ears.

 

‘Relax.. One person at a time. Now what is it that you want?’ His hands slowly crept on Seungyeon’s hair but she quickly avoided his touch by pushing his hands away.

‘Woah.. Chill.’

 

‘I’m sorry but the only thing that I want at this moment is going out from this building and away from you and your crazy fangirls. So please, tell them to move.’ She gave him a death glare. How she hated guys like him. Feeling all awesome and great. So pompous.

 

But to him she’s a very interesting girl. Never in his life, a girl told him to go away. Well, except for his noona but she was annoyed with him.

 

‘What’s your name?’ He moved his face closer to Seungyeon, causing her to lean back a little. But her face’s still showing him no sign of intimidation.

 

‘Why should I tell you? Just make them go away already!’

 

‘I will but I want to know your name first.’ He stared at her face, making her felt a little uncomfortable. Behind the glass door, the girls kept yelling like a group of mobsters. Some were cursing at Seungyeon and the others kept screaming on Kyuhyun’s name.

 

‘Aish, chincha! Park Sooyeon. Happy?’ She lied and she didn’t know why she did.

 

‘Sooyeon? Nice name.’

 

***

 

Park Gyuri was walking through the hallway, eyes on her biochemistry book. Medicine’s too hard for her but she did struggle for the past semesters and she just barely made it. Well, Gyuri was not born with super human intellect, so she did work hard for it.

 

While she was walking, suddenly she bumped into someone. Gyuri quickly bowed in apology and when she looked up to see the person, her eyes widen.

 

‘Oh, Leeteuk-shi? I saw you back at anatomy class. Sitting way at the back. Nice to see you again.’ She giggled.

 

‘Hey, you know me. And you, always with your books. Does your life revolve around them?’ He said sarcastically just to make Gyuri pout.

 

‘At least I’m not selling compost fertilizers on the internet.’ She sneered.

 

‘That’s the real purpose of education.’

 

‘Whatever Mr. Compost.’ Gyuri stuck out her tongue and left him alone.

 

‘Cute..’ Leeteuk thought to himself.

‘Wait! What nonsense.’ He rapidly shook his head in denial.

 

***

 

‘Park Sooyeon.’ Kyuhyun mumbled to himself while enjoying the autumn view from inside the van. Then, he smiled by himself like a madman whilst remembering the incident that occurred earlier, causing his fellow bandmate, Eunhyuk to poke his arm in curiosity.

 

‘Yah, maknae. What’s with you? Already met a pretty girl at your new college? And on your first day? Wah.. ’

 

‘Ahh.. Pretty? Pftt! She’s not pretty at all. In fact, she’s the ugliest one there.’ He frowned. His answer made Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

‘What’s this? I didn’t ask you whether she’s pretty or not. Yah.. Who’s she? I’m curious.’ Eunhyuk elbowed him, trying to make Kyuhyun spoke.

 

‘No one. Hyung! How’s Sukira today?’ He tried to change the topic and due to his cunningness, he succeeded in doing so.

 

***

 

The same familiar smell of fried fish went through her nose as soon as she entered her small home. Without wasting any time, Seungyeon quickly went straight to the kitchen.

 

‘Aigoo.. This kid. Are you that hungry?’ A middle aged woman clad in a green apron asked her. Wrinkles could be seen on her forehead, showing that she’d been quite long in this world.

 

‘Neh. Fillet fish. My favourite.’ Seungyeon clapped her hands childishly as her mother put the plates on the table, followed by her fillet fish. watered just by looking at it.

Seungyeon’s mother just shook her head as she saw her daughter’s childish acts. Well, she’s only like that when she’s around her family. People back at college might not believe it’s Han Seungyeon if they saw her at that moment.

 

‘If you’re with Mr. Kim’s son now, I’m sure you won’t be all hungry like this. You could be eating fish every day.’ Her mother sighed deeply.

 

‘Aish! Omma. Please don’t talk about that again. Everything’s in the past. Besides, Jonghyun’s happy now with his gay boyfriend.’ Seungyeon said while putting rice into her bowl.

 

‘Well dear, if you really did accept Mr. Kim’s offer, his son might not be all gay like that. You will be enjoying all of his wealth. Omma and Appa just don’t want you to live a pitiful and poor life.’

 

‘That’s why I chose to study, Omma. Just wait and see. I’ll graduate and become a fully authorized medical officer. Then, I’ll buy you and Appa to a better home.’ She grinned cutely and fed a piece of the fish to her mother.

 

‘Whatever you say, dear.’

 


Thanks for reading and my 5 lovely subscribers *hearts*