Plans

Paper Crane

‘Park Gyuri..’ She mumbled while her index finger’s tracing the paper on the board. Her hands went down until it stopped down just at the bottom of the piece of paper.

‘Omo. I just made it! Thank god!’ She tried to suppress her scream of joy and jumped lightly at her feet a few times. She’s happy alright.

 

‘Gyuri?’

 

She turned to the voice calling her name.

 

‘Seungyeon? Kya! Guess what? I managed to enter the special microbiology class! Look! My name!’ Gyuri pulled Seungyeon’s arm and showed her the proof of her success but Seungyeon didn’t show any sign of happiness at all. Her expression’s the same as before and after she heard Gyuri’s words.

 

‘You shouldn’t be too happy. The class’ not that good. One of the tutors’ a snob and a ert.’

 

‘Mwo? ert? Jeongmalyo? But it’s the best one here.’ Gyuri tried to protest.

 

‘Yeah, the best alright. Shove them with money and they’ll call you the best.’ Seungyeon answered her friend sarcastically.

‘I think you shouldn’t be in that class.’

 

‘But2x..’

 

‘Hey! What’s going on?’ Leeteuk suddenly came and wiggled his eyebrows at those two girls. Then, he looked at the paper on the board.

‘Wait! Is this the list of students for the special class? Don’t tell me that you two managed to enter..’

 

‘She did but I didn’t. I didn’t have the desire to put my name and take the requirement test at all.’ Seungyeon weirdly responded to Leeteuk’s question when she usually ignored people. What’s with her actually?

 

‘Oh, really? Meh.. The class does not worth it. They make you pay too much. Besides, Gyuri-shi, I think you can’t handle the pressure being in that class. Students in it are definitely beyond your league. Look at your name. You barely made it.’ He let out a small laugh while pointing at the paper with Gyuri’s name on it.

 

Gyuri frowned at his words.

 

‘Well, Mr. Compost. I think you should mind your own business. I’m entering the class and that’s that.’ She rolled her eyes at those two people and stormed her way to class.

 

 

‘Wow.. Talking about emo. So, Seungyeon-shi. What class do you have next?’ He asked casually while glancing at his cheap watch.

 

‘Immunology. You?’

 

‘Same here. Wanna go together?’

 

She hesitated for a while and while she’s thinking for words to say no, her eyes caught a figure that she didn’t want to see in her life ever again. The annoying Cho Kyuhyun was walking towards her direction, followed by a group of fan girls.

 

‘Sure. Let’s go.’ She quickly grabbed Leeteuk’s arm and pulled him to class.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t explain the feelings inside him. He definitely couldn’t deny that he couldn’t wait to go to college that day. Not to study music or some sort but in a weird way, he wanted to see her. The girl who called herself Park Sooyeon. The girl who didn’t squeal his name. And oddly, that’s what he liked about her.

 

But when he entered the hallway, he saw that girl but she’s talking to another guy. A good looking one. His eyes widen when he saw her clinging herself onto that guy’s arm.

 

‘Who’s that? Her boyfriend? No. That’s impossible. An irritating girl like her couldn’t possibly have a boyfriend. Or maybe.. Andwae. Even if she does have one, I’m going to make her eat her words. You’re going to fall for me, Park Sooyeon. Don’t call me Cho Kyuhyun, the famous super star idol if I don’t have you bowing down to me. That guy? He’s out.’

 

***

 

‘Are you sure about this, Kyu?’

 

‘Neh. Do I need to give you my reasons?’ Kyuhyun was sticking his phone on his right ear.

 

‘No, I understand. It’s for publicity and all. I guess I can agree on your suggestion.’

 

He stuffed a mouthful of bread into his mouth and mumbled something to his manager about something which only he could understand. He hoped his first little plans for that girl would take place smoothly.

 

***

 

‘Attention, students of this campus!’ The sound of the voice coming from the speaker at the center of the main building echoed through the place. Definitely it caught all the attention including Seungyeon’s who was walking towards the department.

She halted when she saw Cho Kyuhyun was standing on a table while holding a loud speaker in his hands. People started to surround him while Seungyeon just stood not far from the crowd.

 

‘Well, as all of you know.. Our group, Super Junior’s having a concert soon, right?’

Everyone responded to his words, making Seungyeon felt even more annoyed.

What was he? A god?

 

‘Therefore, I’m giving away one ticket to watch us and have special date with me and my fellow band mates.’

Upon hearing that, the crowds got wilder.

 

‘I’ve selected the person personally and she’ll be with me at the concert.’ Chatterings started to get louder.

‘And the lucky girl is… Park Sooyeon! A medical student!’ He knew she was one because he saw her books that she held on their interesting meeting before.

 

Seungyeon started to panic but then, she thought.

‘Why'd he said my name? Wait! I’m not Park Sooyeon.’

She smiled to her ears, thinking of how smart she was but in the other hand, Kyuhyun’s gaze started to search for Seungyeon’s figure cluelessly.

 

‘Park Sooyeon~?!’

 


omg~~ sorry for not updating for quite a while. Thanks for waiting. For those who still haven't subscribed, I hope you do~~

 

updated for my lovely unnie here<3