Why can't I hear you?!

Can you hear my voice ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol held him, eyes widened, " C-cheol, I'm so cold ~." the lad shivering, seeking warmth as he whines and seems so dizzy.

Seungcheol turned the water warmer and sat with the lad under the heavy water, flushed as he felt his skin pressing on his own.

Bite his lips. 

, this is not the time for my stupid thought.

 

​​​​​​" I will drive you to the hospital." jeonghan's fell asleep again on that muscle-strong arm, while he was sleeping, he felt seungcheol pick him up, dry him well, and put on a winter beanie so his half-dried hair won't be affected by the strong cold wind, put on heavy clothes and while he's dressing the beautiful lad, seungcheol's blushing madly. 

 

 

💗💕💗

The doctor was checking on the pure lad, biting his lips as he sighed. 

" This is dangerous, he has inflammation in his middle ear and his fever is too strong."

Seungcheol felt all the blame on him for making jeonghan sick after they went out by the river that day although he knew jeonghan's so weak he went there. 

He clutched his knuckles. 

They saw the doctor treating the lad while Jeonghan's totally blank as he smiled at his friend saying that he will be fine but seungcheol drifted his sight away. 

" I'm afraid that he will lose his hearing.." 

The doctor suddenly said after checking on the lad's ears, looked at seungcheol and while he was talking to the shocked man, jeonghan bite his lips, and his eyes become teary. 

Why?! Why can't he hear what they are saying?! 

He closed his eyes. 

Tears rolled down. 

He's scared. 

 

 

His mom and seungcheol were there by the time, the woman's hearing the doctor's words and seungcheol looking down, ashamed of himself as he was ready to burst out in tears when jeonghan's mother embraced him. 

" Calm down sweetie, it's not your fault so don't ever blame yourself." 

Seungcheol's tears rolled down, broke down on the woman's arm and she smiled sadly as she cried too. 

"Doctor said he can get back his hearing after a few rehabilitation." 

Seungcheol closed his eyes, tears cannot stop streaming. 

 

 

 

The doctor kept coming over, checking the boy's state every now and then and his fever seems to get better, jeonghan woke up sweating as he looked at his mom and seungcheol, felt like he was hearing a faint sound but it seems far. 

" U-umma ~." 

The lad's eyes widened, he can't hear his voice well, it seems so far away. 

His mom noticed, and hurried to him with seungcheol " Hannie can you hear umma?!". 

The younger saw her speaking, read her lips but he couldn't hear well. 

Tears rolled down. 

Seungcheol's heart dropped. 

He's not hearing, seungcheol ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter