Signed confession💕🤭

Can you hear my voice ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol ran to the hospital as soon as he heard about jeonghan's condition, he didn't even wear his shoes but run by the house slipper, and reached to see jeonghan's mother outside crying while the father standing outside, seems so nervous and scared.

He approached them.

" Father, mother, what happened exactly?."

Jeonghan's mother stood up and she hugged seungcheol while crying.

" Doctor said that the aids aren't good now, if it broke it will affect jeonghan's ears since it's left a huge impact by high frequency."

Seungcheol's heart clenched, looked inside the room where the boy calmed after a needle and slept tightly.

" He won't use aids for the time being so we'll have to see a teacher so he can learn sign language. "

Seungcheol heard, tears rolled down and the mother knew that he was crying, pulled back and wiped his tears while the tall handsome man crying mess.

The father joined the hug.

" It's okay cheol-ah, we will manage things out. "

 

 

 

💗💕💗

One week later, jeonghan attend sign lessons with seungcheol and his parents, the four of them started to learn and by the time, jeonghan started to communicate with his family through sign language, seungcheol was a first leaner and he learned so a lot and taught jeonghan too.

Now the boy's using it alone cutely to see if he managed another lesson and as he's standing by his bedroom mirror.

Seungcheol came from behind and patted his hair.

" Who is the one you love?!".

Seungcheol asked in sign language and jeonghan flinched, he blushed cutely cause he was sighing that to himself.

He spoke in his unheard voice.

"I-I was just practicing today's lesson.. Stupid.". Seungcheol's heart softened and ruffled that hair.

" Your mom said she'll be making hamburger and steak for dinner."

Seungcheol signed, jeonghan's eyes widened, he sounded so happy to seungcheol patted his hair gently and jeonghan blushed cutely.

He leaned on the man's frame shoulder while they play video games, by the time he noticed that seungcheol's looking at him, he looked at him surprised. 

" C-cheol..." 

Seungcheol flushed, and wanted to sign for the younger but he choose not to and made jeonghan read his lips. 

" You smell so nice jeonghan~." 

Seungcheol hugged him while sniffing, squeezing him tight as he closed his eyes. 

Jeonghan's cheek turned reddened. 

Seungcheol's acting weird. 

But his heart beat so fast. 

It’s skipping wildly. 

Although Seungcheol's his friend, why is he being nervous when he hugs him lately, or do any kind of skinship?! 

Seungcheol pulled back and had a huge blush and jeonghan looked closely as the man avoided his eyes. 

" Cheolie's acting weird.." he murmured with cute pouts, seungcheol looked away as he ruffle the back of his hair. 

" Aigoo, you two still up?!". 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter