Molten cake 💗🥮

Can you hear my voice ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are dating now, at first jeonghan thought that seungcheol deserves someone better than him, a beautiful woman, kind and sweet unlike a man like him with diseases. 

Seungcheol was angry when he told him that, he said that he like him the way he was and he have been holding this feeling for him for a long time. 

Jeonghan was so happy to hear that, had confidence because of his lover after that and tried to surpass his shy personality and open up more to his friend and current lover during touches and kisses, but he was so shy and scared of what is coming next. 

 

When their classes finished, the two ran to the closet shelter, which was in a forest as there is a mausoleum, and sat on the bench watching the heavy rains and giggling cause they had fun running there and tried their best not to get wet, seungcheol pulled off his coat and wrapped it around jeonghan, embraced him and made sure he's warm, shared soft romantic kisses like a romantic drama sense. 

Pulled back when Jeonghan's phone rang loud. 

He blushed cutely and answered his mom. 

"Sweetie, it is raining out are you okay?!". 

Seungcheol smiled there. 

" Yeah, I'm with cheolie umma, waiting for the rain to stop so we could come back." 

"Aigoo, okay sweetie, be careful on your way back." 

" Okay, umma ~." 

 

They came back around the evening, rain become light as soon as they entered. Jeonghan's mom lit up the fire in the heater, made for the two hot chocolate and they sat by the kotatsu table. 

They thanked her and she smiled softly. 

" Rest well you two, you must be tired." 

They had a project, and exam period as the second term started and this is the third week when exams start. 

Jeonghan was melting innocently as he leaned onto the table. 

Seungcheol smiled watching him. 

" Cheol-ah, how was the exam, did Hannie manged to solve it?!". 

Seungcheol looked at the cutie fast asleep there as he pulled off his hearing aids in his right ear, the one that he can hear from better than the left. 

" It was easy and the teacher told him he brought the full marks,. "

The woman's heart fluttered. 

" Aww that's my boy." she his hair and cheek as he suddenly pouted in his sleepiness making the two giggle. 

"I'm so happy that he's fine now, I don't know what will happen if it weren't for you cheol-ah ~." 

She murmured, playing with her hands, as she held back her tears. 

" I've thought many times to sign for the surgery but hannie's too scared, I want him to hear well again.. " the woman said there as she wiped her tears. 

Seungcheol squeezed the woman's han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter