β„π•–π•”π•£π•¦π•šπ•₯𝕀 (+1)

πŸ† π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•π•€ πŸ† 𝐞-𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜 πŸ† 𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 πŸ†tentative application due date: March 1st
That was a battle this is a War
Here's our applications! Please note that I will try to be very in depth on your application reviews, so they might take me a day or two to get done so that I can make sure that I give everyone the time they deserve. If there's anything that I would like expanded on because I'm curious, but isn't necessarily required, I will italicize it. If there's something that is barring your character from being accepted, it will be put in pink. This MUST be fixed before your application can be accepted and put into the running to be included in the story.

Please note - if I get enough applications, all characters will make an appearance as cameos as needed in the story.

Acceptance status :
100% accepted
75% fully reviewed, but needs a little work
50% fully reviewd, but needs a lot of work
25% currently under review
0% review not started
Β 
Β 
3
applied
Β 
3
accepted
Β 
1
chosen
choi nari
the veteran
status : 100%
armycaratengene
Name: Choi Nari
Face Claim: Jung Eunha
Love Interest: Lee Junyoung
Positions Played: Mid-Lane, Jungler, Support, Bottom Lane
Scandals: 1

So this is Nari, and she's a pain in the . She's a hard headed, anti-social perfectionist, but that's what makes her such a great gamer. Don't let her cute face fool you - she's not cute in any way. You can click on her picture to be taken to her application. It is completed.
chae yiyeon
the commentator
status : 100%
emotionaldustbunny
Name: Chae Yiyeon
Face Claim: Jeong YeinΒ (Choi Yewon [Arin])
Love Interest: Park SerimΒ (Koo Jungmo)
Positions Played: Mid-Lane, Bottom Lane, Support, Top Lane, Jungler
Scandals: None

Hello and thank you for being my first applicant! All my love to you for that! Alright, let's jump right in to the review, shall we? I kind of love her name. Its very pretty and I feel like it would definitely be a name of one of those pretty girls everyone loved growing up. Yein is gorgeous and perfect as a face claim for the commentator. She's just so pretty. I am curious why Yiyeon has an English name when she was born and raised in South Korea, as well as why she speaks English so fluently.

I love that she's got family ties everywhere. She's like the epitome of chaebol and I live for it. I can already see everyone's hands trying to be in the pot, pulling strings. I also like that she didn't really want to be a commentator but just sort of fell into on accident. On the whole her background section looks good and I can already see some drama forming.

On to the personality section! Yiyeon seems to be a good mix of intro and extra, as well as finding a happy balance between the two. I like how you explained the differences in how she acts to her sister versus her parents. I think it goes to show that she understands the respect her parents deem, but also understands the power they hold, too. Its an interesting dynamic to play with. I also like that she has a "public" image to uphold when she really couldn't care less. I can see her butting heads with Nari a bit due to their clashing personalities, but I think they would eventually get along pretty well.

Final section - the love! First off, hats off to using my babes Cravity. Taeyoung is my bias, my sweet baby, but I love them all. I am a little curious if Yiyeon being Serim's friend had anything to do with her uncle noticing him and essentially getting him viewership for Seongnam FC, especially because they used to date and it was likely they forsaw the relationship lasting to marriage and thats why they did it. I do like that he's not like absolute amazing at soccer and usually plays in the second quarter because it makes him feel more natural. I like the natural place their relationship is, and if chosen, I can definitely picture some drama!

On the whole, other than a few curiousity points, your application was well rounded and gave me what I think I would need to play Yiyeon, so you are accepted!

Edit: Your edits look good! Good luck!
ha ella
the failed idol
status : 100%
nebular
Name: Ha Ella
Face Claim: Choi YujuΒ (Im Dayoung)
Love Interest: Jeon Jungkook (Choi Soobin)
Positions Played: Bottom Lane, Support
Scandals: 1

First off, my cherry bullet/bts heart! Yuju is gorgeous, as always, and works perfectly for the failed idol (though I'm really not wishing this on Cherry Bullet!) plotline. I like that you gave me both her birth name and the name she has chosen to legally go by. I'm sure I can work that into the story somehow if you're chosen. Her nicknames are cute, and ngl I definitely cackled what Jungkook calls her - he's so mean lol. Her languages make sense and I like that she's definitely not fluent in Japanese. Nari will like that she's got some ink - and they do have similar fashion sense, except opposite color schemes. It would be fun to see how things would be between Ella and Nari.

Her background makes sense, and I like that she came from a bit of a harder background. It makes sense that she would strive for something more in the form of being an idol, but the fact that her agency mismanaged her not once, but twice? Man, that ! Silver Lining - at least she met because of it Jungkook? Plus through that relationship, her new career could be on the way. That's a savvy woman right there.

Her personality is interesting. I think she's cute, with a bit of ditz side, but also incredibly cunning. She hides her inteligence, and I can see difficulties between Ella and Nari. It would be fun to see how they adjusted around one another. I like that she's a bit of a cry baby and cries easily. It's an interesting twist.

Oh lovely, lovely Jungkook. Thankfully, you picked an idol I know and love well, so I should have a pretty good handle onΒ him as a character.Β I like that you chose to make him more cocky than shy. Most people think he's really shy around girls, but ARMYs know that if he's comfortable, he treats them the same as he does anyone else - he's a menace and a brat! I also like the direction of their relationship and where it could head. Oh pull them heartstrings, shall we?

Anyways! Your application looks good, and I enjoyed your edits to the code to make it all soft and pretty. Your character is accepted!
choi hyeji
the newbie
status : 100%
__halcyon__
Name: Choi Hyeji
Face Claim: Kim JiminΒ (Shin Jiyoon)
Love Interest: None
Positions Played: Jungler, Top Lane
Scandals: None

Hey there and thank you for applying. I don't know Weeekly very well, so let me know if that's not Monday, please. Anyways, let's get right into your review. Her basics are pretty straight forward and make sense.

Her background is detailed in a way I've never really seen before - and that's not a bad thing. I like that she realized her passion for gaming through a guy - then realized the guy wasn't what she really wanted. I might use him if she's chosen to stir up some drama. If chosen, I might have you help me come up with a face claim for Junsoo so I can put a face to the name. I kind of adore that she looks up to Nari considering how... rough... she can be to handle, personality wise. I do think they would get along pretty well, though.

For her personality, she's pretty well balanced and I think she compliments the other applicants well so far. Out of the applications, I think Hyeji is probably likely to be the one Nari is closest to (outside of Hwayoung) just because I can see them bonding over strategy, notetaking, and general perfectionist ideals.

It's interesting that you chose not to inculde a love interest, but not wholly bad, either. You gave me enough to play with that even without having a love interest, there's other ways I can insight drama and chaos.

On the whole, Hyeji looks good and you are accepted.
character name
plotline
status : 0%
username
Name: x
Face Claim: x (x)
Love Interest: x (x)
Positions Played: x
Scandals: x

This scrolls. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent sapien erat, sollicitudin vitae aliquet vitae, vestibulum in sem. Nullam semper, dui ac lacinia rutrum, nibh turpis sagittis nulla, porttitor vestibulum diam massa nec leo. Phasellus a accumsan tortor.

Pellentesque eget ipsum erat. Etiam ornare, nulla a dictum dignissim, velit quam sagittis diam, in posuere ligula leo at purus. Pellentesque sagittis augue diam, vitae malesuada elit consectetur ut. Proin maximus vulputate eros, a dignissim dolor egestas ac.

Nulla vitae lobortis quam. Nunc id est nec velit feugiat scelerisque ornare vel velit. Phasellus eget eros vehicula massa lobortis placerat. Sed pulvinar in nulla ac mollis. Aliquam sodales nulla lacus, sit amet molestie metus laoreet sit amet.
character name
plotline
status : 0%
username
Name: x
Face Claim: x (x)
Love Interest: x (x)
Positions Played: x
Scandals: x

This scrolls. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent sapien erat, sollicitudin vitae aliquet vitae, vestibulum in sem. Nullam semper, dui ac lacinia rutrum, nibh turpis sagittis nulla, porttitor vestibulum diam massa nec leo. Phasellus a accumsan tortor.

Pellentesque eget ipsum erat. Etiam ornare, nulla a dictum dignissim, velit quam sagittis diam, in posuere ligula leo at purus. Pellentesque sagittis augue diam, vitae malesuada elit consectetur ut. Proin maximus vulputate eros, a dignissim dolor egestas ac.

Nulla vitae lobortis quam. Nunc id est nec velit feugiat scelerisque ornare vel velit. Phasellus eget eros vehicula massa lobortis placerat. Sed pulvinar in nulla ac mollis. Aliquam sodales nulla lacus, sit amet molestie metus laoreet sit amet.
cr. trxsh