β„π•–π•˜π•šπ•žπ•–

πŸ† π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•π•€ πŸ† 𝐞-𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜 πŸ† 𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 πŸ†tentative application due date: March 1st
The darker the day
the more you shine
basics
This stuff is pretty ordinary. I didn't give specific things to answer, I want you to give me the information you think I should know about your character. Please keep your characters reasonable. There's not a lot of people in the world who can speak 6 or 7 languages unless you can explain why they speak all those different languages. All characters should speak Korean at least semi-fluently. Make sure to keep their age within the range on the plotlines. The story will startΒ in the fall of 2021. COVID will not be part of this story, so please do not include it in your application. You do not need to link your account to your username, I'm just too lazy to change the code. If you have a long username (like I do) make your font size 10px and it will fit on one line. Please title you application Character NameΒ πŸ† plotline. If you'd like the fun text I used, you can find it here. Please keep your face claims relative to the person you're claiming them to be. In other words, don't use Yoona to portray an 19 year old, or a South Korean face claim to portray someone considered Chinese. I do prefer that all characters be at least asian, though you have to explain how and why they went to Seoul. Taken face claims are: Son Gain, Ok Taecyeon, Jung Eunha, and Lee Junyoung.
background & personality
This is the meat and potatoes of any good application. I shold be fully informed and have a fair understanding of your character and how they think and interact with those around them. You can include a section under the background where you explain the relationships your character has with their family, or you can just tell me what they are like. Remember that quality is far more important that quanity, but quantity is also needed for me to have a decent understanding and handle on your character. If I feel you background or personality isn't fleshed out enough, I will automatically put you on pending until it's expanded on. How you stylize is up to you, but make sure there's plenty of information to be had.
Love interest
This section is pretty free reign and optional. However, if you do give me a love interest, not only do I need their full personality so I can portray them properly, but you need to make sure you give me an ideal ending you'd like to see for them. Please note that this will not mean it is guaranteed to happen. Also you should know that I like drama and will likely cause it between characters even if you don't suggest it. After all, everyone can't always get along. That's not realisitic. Please keep your face claims for your love interests under the same consideration as your character. Make sure you tell me what their current relationship is (if they haven't met yet, that's fine too). Other than the failed idol plotline, I would prefer if no other characters in the story are idols themselves - though this will be accepted as the failed idol's love interest if you can make it work. Just know that comes with a whole other ball of drama and I will exploit it to the full extent (lol).

Now if you've gotten down to this point, you'll notice that there's not a password anywhere. I expect us all to be mature and do what we're supposed to and read everything - because trust me I will know if you didn't. You can definitely message me if you have questions or want to run something by me before you submit you application.Β Β 
cr. trxsh