Business Trip

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later
      
            This is your very first business trip. You prepare everything all night long. Your hand is all filled with your case on the left and bunch of document on the right hand. You are standing on side road, waiting for Ju Min.
          
            The car that driven by Mr Kim park infront of you, Ju Min is sitting on the backseat, holding Elizabeth 3rd on his hand. He only open the window to command you to come inside without bothered to open door, looking on your state.

          If it was Han Ryu Min, he would gladly open the door for you, but this is the cold and insensitive CEO, Han Ju Min not the kindhearted Ryu Min. You start to able differentiate the two man and maintain your composure around Ju Min.
      
            Driver Kim helps you to tidy your case on the baggage. And you can finally enter the car. You inform Ju Min about the schedule for the next week, who will he meets with, what's on occasion,which hotel you would stay, and how long the flight will be. You didn't miss any important detail. Your destination is Japan. Ju Min nods while Elizabeth 3rd's fur.

           Elizabeth is indeed an elegant cat, her white fur is really soft. It seem that Ju Min treats her tenderly.

           "Why is Elizabeth 3rd means a lot for you?" You can't hold your curiousity. It is happened that she is a gift from a very important person for him. All of conversation with Ju Min is all almost about the cat or something relates to business.

            The business trip is a hectic for you, you can't stop of being busy while assisting Ju Min crowded schedule or taking care of Elizabeth 3rd. For almost a week doing the trip you rarely have a proper meal nor a comfortable sleep. Now you can feel Jae Hae's sorrowful day. Ju Min perfectsionist doesn't allow you to take a rest.

             It's the last day of business trip, Ju Min take you to the famous galery of Takasima. He is the last of business partner Ju Min needs to meet, an artist. He is a collector of famous and inspirative photography.

         W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter