PROLOGUE

The Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo, wrapped up in a soft grey blanket, drank her hot chocolate from her infamous penguin mug whilst keeping her eyes on the fireplace across from her. She watched as she basked in the sound of the sparks, it was a sound she found both satisfying and comforting. 

She took another sip from her hot chocolate. 

After a long day, this is the only thing she ever wants to do. This is her only outlet, her only comfort. After all, its not like she has anyone. Her first memory is waking up in a hospital, disoriented and confused, with no memories of who she was and how she got there. The one thing she does remember is her first name (for some reason she can't recall her last name), and a vague memory of being surrounded by many people. Maybe she had a big family? Or lots of friends? She wouldn't know. 

But now, she's all alone. 

And no matter how much she tries, she can't seem to be able to lead a normal life. It's like she wasn't made for this, no matter what she did she just couldn't be the person she's supposed to be. She can't be a hardworking girl who doesn't let her generous roommate down. She can't be angelic like people want her to be. Don't get her wrong, she tries. She tries to keep her job, and she does try to be nice to people, but it never lasts. Trouble manages to find her wherever she goes, and Jisoo? It's like she can't seem to resist the trouble, as though it's some sort of magnet she can't seem to escape. 

She's not perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter