— cheatsheet

K-OS (케이오스) — an idol's coming of age. apply open!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

now playing
naughty boy

TAKEN THINGS
FACECLAIM P1HARMONY’s Jiung, Verivery’s Kangmin. All HYBE artists are off limits
TALENT TWINS P1HARMONY’s Jiung (general), Stray Kids’ Felix (vocal, rap), P1HARMONY’s Soul (dance). All HYBE artists are off limits.

source code

TURN IN

CHEATSHEET
where the guidelines are

ABOUT K-OS

As the title says, coming of age is a big part of the story, which may explain the age range. The main themes are how the younger members will balance their studies with their hectic schedules, growing up away from their parents, and how the older members take up the parental roles (like how BTS and Red Velvet pretty much raised Jungkook and Yeri, respectively). There may be some fluffy and angsty romance involved, but that's not the main point of the plot.

Since this is an idol fic, it's only realistic to include some darker themes like overworking teenage idols, obsessive fans, members not getting along, and each person's deeper struggles beyond that. But don't worry, I won't go into R-rated territory except for some member's dirty humour and the like lolol.

Also, just because the group's name is literally chaos, doesn't mean that all members need to be chaotic! All sorts of personalities are welcome, that adds to the story arcs if anything :3

The pandemic will still be going on in this fic! Also, please tag your blog post with chaosboyz before submitting your app(s).

 

BASICS

Your boy can be of any ethnicity as long as they’re at least half Asian, and the age range is 1998 – 2006. The story will be centered around the coming of age and hardships of a teenage idol, but some darker aspects related to the entertainment industry will be written as well. With that said, if your character or faceclaim is a minor (2003 and younger), please do not include ual content because I’m not comfortable writing it.

I’m not putting any limit on how many languages they know or their fluency, as long as it makes sense. However, I’d say for someone to be considered fluent (95~100%), they’d be confident enough to put it in their LinkedIn if they had one. Otherwise, I would go for advanced or semi-fluent instead.

 

FACECLAIMS

No racebending, you know the drill. I’ll be lenient on having faceclaims be half of their actual ethnicity in case there aren’t that many hq pics of any potential faceclaim of their ethnicity, though. I don’t really have a limit on how much you can change the age because some people look way different than their actual ages, but (!!) if you’re going to include content in your app, please make the faceclaim legal. Also don’t make Jongseob a 98 liner or Hanse a 04 liner, you know the drill!

Because Pledis is part of HYBE Labels now, all HYBE artists are off limits for faceclaims. However, there’s an exception to this rule if your character has an identical twin in one of the groups.

 

BACKGROUND & PERSONAL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter