One

Gameplay - The Short Skirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

O N E

 

Kim Ara groaned a thousand times as she realized that her skirt was flying due to the strong gush of wind. The young girl quickly used her biology textbook as an extra weight over the back of her skirt. She shuffled uncomfortably into the school gate, muttering curses under her breath.

It was the first day of the new semester after three months of summer break. However, it seemed like she suddenly had a growth spurt that caused her uniform to be smaller than usual. Either that or her uniform had suddenly shrunk since she last wore it. Whatever the reason, Ara's skirt had been shorter than usual - almost an inch below her bum. 

Ara felt awkward as students continued to stare at her. Are the rumors from last semester still ongoing? Why are they all looking at me like that? She thought, feeling anxious.

She kept her vision on the floor as she walked into the busy hallways. Ara softly mumbled, reminding herself to go and check for a new uniform at the school's uniform store as soon as possible. 

Buried in her thoughts, Ara was unaware of the boys crowding the hallway to her locker. They were inconveniently blocking her way toward her locker. As the young girl rushed to put her bag and textbooks away, she barely noticed that one of the boys had turned in her direction. Before she knew it, her head had bumped into a broad, firm chest. Ara was almost a head shorter than the said boy. Therefore, it was unclear if he was aware she was behind him. 

"Oh!" Ara stumbled back a few steps - nearly falling on her due to the strong impact.

A strong hand shot out immediately. The said boy grabbed her waist to stop the petite girl from falling right on her back. Ara froze as a familiar fragrance engulfed her senses. Was it really who she thought it was?

"Are you okay?" the deep voice was soft. 

Ara looked up slowly. Her hazel orbs met their' competitor - a luscious honey-brown pair of eyes owned by none other than Cha Eunwoo. 

Ara gulped. He was Moolim High's basketball captain and the student body president. In other words, he was the most popular male student in the school. Whether it was with the students or teachers, whenever they spoke of his name, it was nothing but praise. 

Ara had a crush on him for the last two years since she first entered Moolim High, but she also knew there was no way he would even glance her way. She was a year his junior, and they never had the opportunity to cross paths anyway.

Despite their lack of communication, Ara knew that rumors were traveling around that carried their names in the same air. It all happened before the summer break. She had accidentally walked into the wrong boys' shower room while looking for one of her classmates that needed her help to pass his bath towel. 

Unfortunately for her, on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter