past and period, yuji.

amidst the city.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I don't get the movie, at all." Sumin murmured, a bag of opened chips rests on her lap and a half-full can of soda on her left hand as her right hand combed her beautiful hair. "this is so confusing."

 

you silently listened to her, munching on the kitkat bars you bought on your way to her place. you tilted your head to look at her, only to see how her eyes are close on closing and how messy her hair is.

 

"You're just sleepy." you snickered. "how about we pause the movie now and continue it tomorrow once you're awake? It's past 2 AM already anyway."

 

"nooooooo." she whined. flapping her hand when you were about to take the bag of chips that were resting on her lap. "it's fine, I just can't see properly that's why I'm squinting." she reasoned out. "sit and watch with me."

 

"we already watched this multiple times tho." you muttered.

 

"But I still don't get it." she shrugged. "like, this main woman...is so stupid."

 

"and why?" your brow raised.

 

"because...she took that back. I mean, why would you take back that that hurt you, right?" she turned to you, eyes a little droopy as her right hand gave support to her neck. "like, okay she loves him, we all get stupid in love once in our life BUT, I just really think it's a very stupid move to go back to that person who gave you your biggest heartbreak."

 

you nodded, pursing your lips together. "well, that's her character so-"

 

"still! this just shows how stupid people can be." she cut you off. "there's literally a lot of better choices out there, obviously the second lead is there too, why is she settling for less?" she whined. 

 

"stupid in love." you just shrugged.

 

she snickered before glancing at you. "yeah, like you."

 

you gave her a glare but she just laughed.

 

"I saw the way you looked at her the other day, Min. you're still down bad for her." she snickered. 

 

"I'm not!" you quickly denied. "I just didn't expect her to be there too!"

 

"yeah right." she sarcastically made a face. "going to pretend how I didn't see you look back at her when you were walking away."

 

"I was looking at Aeri!" 

 

"she was at the right and your eyes were on the left." 

 

"you're blind." you rolled your eyes. 

 

silence ensued after as one of the interesting part of the movie where the main leads, more like, the main female character confronted the main male character and asked for an explanation for leaving her hanging for years was on the screen.

 

and you wish you were deaf.

 

because the main female's words hit so close to home.

 

the feeling of being left hanging.

 

of being led on.

 

of being given assurance, promises only for them to be broken in the end.

 

all the green flags that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter