Chapter 6 - Fresh Start

Happiness

"Nayeon..." Mina quietly called her name.

"Hmmm..." Nayeon's eyes are still on the screen. They were watching a new Netflix series at the living room.

Mina scooted closer by moving the popcorn bowl that was between them to the coffee table. Nayeon noticed the slight movement done by Mina, but she did not think too much about it.

"Nayeonnie..." Mina pouted and poked her arm cutely.

Nayeon smiled. She paused the movie and gave Mina full attention.

"Yes, Penguuu... what do you want to say?" Nayeon showed her aegyo.

"Hmm... is it true what you tell to Sana this afternoon?" she shyly asked.

"Which one?" she tried to think what were the words she blurted out.

"That one, the 3 magic words..." Mina tried to give clues.

"I love you? Are they the one?" Nayeon asked and Mina nodded shyly.

"Yes,,, it is true!"

"Really?"

"Of course, I love you since you were 6 years old... we are friends...best friends... Pengu chan and Silly Rabbit... so, I love you, my Pengu-chan...you are my bestest friend." Nayeon grinned. "You love me, too, right?"

"Wait..... as best friend? Only best friend?" Mina said with sad face and Nayeon was successful in tricking her.. 

Then Nayeon chuckled...."It is satisfying seeing your face like that!" she pinched Mina's cheek.

"Yaaaa....!!" she hit Nayeon's arm... "Seriously, Nayeonniee.." she pouted.

"You are more than best friend, Pengu-chan... you are my world... never doubt my love to you.....hmmm, you haven't answered my question before.. Do you love me too? not BFF love..." she smiled and touched Mina's chin.

Mina nodded shyly but her eyes were so shiny and inviting. Nayeon thought it was a nice moment to finally capture her lips after all these years and all the suffering both of them felt.

"May I?" Nayeon was staring at her lips. Mina slightly opened and it was the sign for Nayeon to attack them with love.

Nayeon treasured the moment, she never kissed a man or woman before. So her first time should be memorable and she did it gently to Mina. Her lips are so soft... Damn! So this is what it feels when you kiss a person that you dearly love. No wonder people like to kiss. 

Both of them closed their eyes while collapsing their lips passionately. Nayeon smiled in the middle of their romantic moment. 

"Finally I can kiss you, Pengu chan..." she chuckled. Nayeon held Mina's cheek in her palm and rubbed it. "I LOVE YOU, Myoui Mina"

"I love you too, Im Nayeon, my Silly Rabbit..." then she sealed again with kisses, deeper and wetter.

The situation got heated, Nayeon slowly pushed down Mina's body on the couch. Their s againts each other, giving another spectacular sensation, especially for Nayeon. She had devoted her life only to give it to Mina.
Mina rested her hands on Nayeon's waist and back. Their lips, teeth and tongues battled for dominance. Nayeon sneaked her hand on Mina's neck, tracing it slowly, studying every inch of Mina's goddess body.

From her lips, Nayeon went down to her jaw, showering with smooches and Mina gave wider access for Nayeon to explore. She moaned softly. Nayeon looked up to Mina's face and she saw that Mina bit her bottom lip ily. It really turned Nayeon ON.

Nayeon kept on kissing Mina's lips, jaw and neck. She loved inhaling her natural scent. Nayeon's hand started to go further down, finding a pair of beautiful mounds of Mina. Boooobbssss..... she is screming in her head... Mina's boooobbss... I am rubbing them now...

"Aaahhh... Nay..." Mina moaned again and Nayeon followed the signal, pleasuring Mina even more.
"Nay, your..your clothes.." Mina whispered.

Nayeon received it and she took off her clothes, leaving her in y black bra. "Wooww,,,,you are beautiful, Rabbit..." Mina praised her and touched Rabbit's .
Nayeon arched her back, she was electrified by it. Without wasting more time, Nayeon also lifted up Mina's clothes. She saw a shy Mina in her red bra, "You are perfect, Mina.." then she attacked Mina with kisses again.

Unfortunately, Nayeon's word was ringing in Mina's head... Perfect? Perfect? I am NOT PERFECT at all for you, Nayeonnie.
She suddenly sobbed, her memories with Chaeyoung flew around her mind and it made her felt unworthy.

"Mina,,, baby,,, what happened? Did I hurt you? Was I rough? You did not like my kisses? I am so sorry... Maybe it is not the right time... I move too fast.. Sorry, Mina..." Mina sobbed even harder cause how pure Nayeon was. She always thinks about Mina's happiness, not her own. 

"Aniiiyoo, Nayeonnie..." she held Nayeon's hands... "I am the one who make mistake... I am sorry, Nayeonnie.... I disappoint you..." Mina straightened her position, took her clothes that was on the floor and she went to her bedroom, leaving Nayeon dumbfounded.

Nayeon gathered her clothes and put it on too. DAMN!!! Why there is always something that bothers our moment, even after all these years. Calm down, Nayeon.. Your priority is Mina. Maybe she is still adjusting.

Nayeon knocked on the door, "Minaaa.. Pengu... open the door, please..."

"I need to be alone, Nayeonnie..." she said between her cries.

"No, alone is not good...you will overthink and you can be wrong..." Nayeon replies. "I want to listen to you, Mina.. I will not leave you alone anymore.... open the door, okay..."

No answer from Mina...

"I will wait here until you open up for me..." Nayeon sat down on the floor.

------

After around 20 minutes, Mina finally calmed down. She stopped crying and walked to the door. When she opened, she saw Nayeon sat on the floor.

Nayeon heard the door opened, she stood up and hugged the person she was waiting for... "Never do that again, Mina... Never leave me again... I will be by your side even though it is hurt and difficult...." she whispered slowly and rubbed Mina's back.

"You are not angry?" Mina asked.

"Why do I need to be angry? You are not making any mistakes, baby..."

"But I ruined our....." Mina covered her face with her hands. "I am so sorry, Nayeonnie.."

"Hey, no worries about that.. I am cool with it..." she held Mina's hands to uncover her pretty face. "What if we sit on your bed and talk about it..." Mina nodded.

"So, what came into your mind before?" Nayeon asked, hands clasped together.

"Hmm... when you said that I am perfect, suddenly all memories of Chaeyoung came up and I felt dirty... You are a , while I am not...." Mina explained sadly.

"Baby... thank you for being honest with me... I was confused before and I thought I was going to lose my ity tonight.." she chuckled, making the situation less tension. "Alright, so you are still in the state of having a new romance life... and I think it will be the best if we start fresh..."

"What do you mean, Nayeon?" Mina asked.

"Just like another ordinary couples... we met in an arranged married right.. and now we are finding our memories back... so, I think our relationship should start from the beginning, just enjoy our moment, like dating... What do you think about it?" Nayeon asked and Mina agreed.

"So,, do you want to be my official wifey girlfriend?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes, yes, yes,,,,Nayeonnie.." both of them laughed happily. Nayeon sealed her new relationship by kissing Mina on the lips again.

"Love you, Minariii.."