Key in the action

Best of Both World

<3 Key in the action <3:

"Hyung, why can't I?" Key whined as his manager sighed disapprovingly.

"Yah, Kibum-ah... why do you have to transfer to that school too? don't you go to all boys school? give me a good reason why should i transfer you too in Taemin's new school?"

"Isn't that obvious? to protect my 'son' ofcourse".

"riggghhhht..."

"Yah, hyung why don't you believe me? is't that too much to ask?". Key whined dramatically as he caught the attention of the SME staff, as they walk in the hallway of the bldg.

"Kibum-ah, stop making a scene" Key's manager said as he look at his watch, "I'll think about it... I have to go.. I have an appointment."

"Hyung, you don't have to think about it.. just transfer me to that school and your life will be 'kibum less' for the meantime."

"For now, do me a favor... don't forget to pick up Taemin, arasso?"

"Arasso hyung"

Xx

 “I’m really sorry” He said, breaking the silence.

“Don’t be, I’m always clumsy like this” Sohee said, as she secretly curse herself for being clumsy.

“Oh, I’m Taemin, Lee Taemin”.

“I know who you are” She simply stated, as she stood up.

Taemin paused at the moment, and realized how stupid he can be. ‘Of course, she knows who I am. I’m a celebrity after all’ he said to himself. But, in the tone of her voice, it seems she doesn’t care at all. Ever since he debuted, it is the first time an ordinary girl talked to him ‘informally’, like she did. He felt that he’s back on the old days and apparently he likes it.

“Wait, what is your Name?” He asked as he looked up. Sadly, his reflection from the window stared back at him. The girl was already gone.

He stood up from his kneeling position, and turned around. Hoping the girl is still there.

He sighed, the girl really ditched him.

‘Well, that’s the first time a girl ditched me’ He said to himself ‘on the bright side, someone already caught my attention’

Suddenly his phone rings, he looks up on its screen, and it said ‘umma'.

“Oh, Key hyung"

"Yah, Taemin-ah, what time should I pick you up? Manager hyung told me that you needed a ride..." Key said in surprisingly cheerful sound."Should I come over there now? wait it's only twelve... around three? four or five? wait isn't that class ends by 6? right..?"

"Hyung, it's okay... I met luna noona earlier, and she said she can give me a ride"

"Andwe, you don't want a scandal with her don't you? I can give you a ride..." Key insists.

"Arasso..." Taemin said in defeat tone "I'll be out by 3:30, wait don't you have class?"

"Oh me? hahaha.. actually i do," Key said, "but don't worry about it I'll be there soon..."

"Okay, annyeong"

Xx

"you came..." Sohee said, as she hopped in the car.

"yah, mandoo.. that's how you greet your oppa?" A guy with ravishing face that every girl could dream of said, "why can't you atleast be like lim or sunmi...?"

"Wae.. how do they greet you anyways?"

"like this... 'omo, seunghyunnnie oppa is so handsome.. i wonder if you are a prince from outer space..'. or.. 'omo... top oppa you look good as always'..." Seung Hyun, brother and manager of sohee/soso, said, as he mimicked Sunmi and Lim.

"You're sick..." Sohee said as she laughed.

"But you can't disagree how handsome I am.. right?" Seung hyun joke as he drive to their next schedule.
 

Xx

"she left us..." Sunmi said in gloomy voice, while Lim trying to cheer her up...

"Unnie, don't be sad... " Lim said, as they make their way to Sunmi's car. "We can still hang out with her during our performances".

"True, but why doesn't she wants to hang out with us during our school hours..."

"Isn't that obvious? Her secret might blow up,,,"

"I know that, pabo"

"Omo, isn't that shinee's key?"

Sunmi and Lim both head turned where one of the student pointing out... Standing in front of the gate of Seoul pop high is none other than the shinee's almighty key himself with his bright red car.

'Show off' Sunmi thought as she rolled her eyes.

"So... Shinee is making their debut to the school eh? Earlier it was the taemin guy, and now him" Lim said accusingly, "Oh well I wish kyun oppa can transfer to this school too.." Lim sighed.

"Lim, Kyun oppa is in college... and this is a HIGH SCHOOL.. and let's go before he notice---"

"Omo, isn't it SUNMI and Lim-sshi?" came from the voice of the shinee's almighty...

Key is in action.. for what?

could it be key is plotting something?

or is he really concern about his 'son'?