A new beginning

Best of Both World

At JYP Studio

“We’re here” Sohee said, in Soso outfit, as she dragged top literally with him.

“Oh my dear Sohee,” Yubin said running to Sohee, “What’s up with your brother?” she asked, as she examined Top’s position.

“Oh, ignore him.” Sohee said, “He was still processing when I literally shoved him to my fans"

“Meanie,” Yubin said, as Top stood up cursing about how sohee, his supposed to be sister/employee, used him as a shield to her fans.

“Oh hey binnie,” Top greeted Yubin, as he noticed her which made Yubin’s eye twitched.

“I hate you,” Yubin said, as she told them to follow her to the office.

“What did I do now?” Top asked, as Sohee gave him a ‘it’s your fault ‘ look.

Xx

“Wait, hyung why are we here anyways?”  Taemin asked as he examined their rival’s building.

“Manager hyung said that we have an appointment here …” Key said, as he parked the car to the available space in the parking lot.

“Aren’t we going inside?” Taemin asked, as he noticed that key was not making any movement on getting out from the car.

“Ah, no… Let’s wait for our managers and the other members shall we?”

“Okay,” Taemin said as he examined the bracelet he found. ‘Xoxo’ how cute

Xx

“What’s with the face?” Yeeun asked, as she drove her brother to his appointment.

“Nothing” Jiyong sighed.

“Nothing means something,” Yeeun teased, “It is something to do with some mandoo looking girl?”

“Aish, Noona just drive will you?”

“Hey, don’t talk to me like that”

“Wae, you started it”

“Aish, my idiot brother of mine”

“Aish, my childish sister of mine” Jiyong said, mimicking Yeeun’s voice.

“Anyways, whatever it is about, you better start working on it. I know whoever or whatever you are thinking it is important to you, so you better give your best in it” Yeeun said, as she parked her car across the bldg where her brother have an appointment, “Good luck”

“Thanks Noona, I need that” Jiyong  said as he get off to the car with envelope properly secure on his hand, as he made his way to his new beginning.

Xx.

“ I can’t believed you just said that,” Sunmi said to Lim as she drove them to the JYP bldg.

“About what?” Lim asked, as she was texting on her phone.

“Don’t play dumb with me”

“Ooh, are you getting mad because of what happened earlier?” Lim asked, as Sunmi gave her a nasty look, “I knew it, please don’t denied… that you still like Key sunbaenim”.

“Aish, silly girl.. I’m with Seungri oppa now.”

“Oh, that idiot panda.”

“Lim!”

“What? I’m just saying the truth… your supposed to be boyfriend never have a time for you”

“Well, that’s maybe true, but you know he was bussy”

“Bussy? He was always at the club, is that what you called bussy?” Lim said as she sighed.

Soon, both girls reached their destination. As they parked the car, Lim can’t help but recognized the Red car parked in the corner.


“Unnie, isn’t that car looks familiar to you?” Lim pointed, as both girls’s eyes grew as two familiar good looking guy came out from the car, “Isn’t that Key and Taemin?”

“Speaking of the devil” Sunmi sighed.

Xx

Sohee shoved his brother... how mean

Why Yubin hates Top? ..

Jiyong with new begiing? about what?

Sunmi is going out with Seungri, but Lim doesn't like him.

And what in the world Key and Taemin doing at the JYP building.