A jerk on the road

Best of Both World

"Oh annyeong hanaseyo," Sunmi and Lim greeted Key politely.

"Oh, annyeong" Key said casually, "no need to be formal..."

"Neh, sunbae" Lim said awkwardly.

"I didn't know that you guys go to this school... " Key started, trying to sound surprise.

"Neh,"

"Sunbae-nim... sorry for being rude, but we are in a hurry" Sunmi cut in, "Lim and I have a schedule today..."

"What schedule?" Lim asked questionly while earning death glares from Sunmi.

"The one that WE. WERE. TALKING. ABOUT" Sunmi pointed.

"Ahh...?" LIm begun in lost tone.

"Oh is that so?" Key said, "then I'll see you guys around... we're making a comeback soon".

"Oh really?" Lim said excitedly, "I'm a big fan of Shinee sunbae's song... hopefully we can hear it as soon as possible"

"Oh, Kangsamnida..." key thank the two girls, "I didn't know you guys listen to our song..."

"Well, not me... actually Sunmi unnie is the one..."

"LIM!!!"

"Wae?"

"stop talking nonsense... " Sunmi whispered to Lim, "anyways sunbae we really have to go now... annyeong"

"Annyeong..." Key said as Sunmi dragged Lim away from Key.

Xx

"Hyung..." Taemin said, as he spotted key by his bright car, "Who are you looking at?"

"Oh hey Taemin..."

"Isn't that Lim and Sunmi noona?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah..." Key said, "hop in the car, manager hyung wants us to go straight home.."

"Okay..." Taemin said as he hopped into the car, so the reason why Key hyung wants to move in our school is because of Sunmi... or Lim?

"Nice bracelet where did you get that?" Key said, as he spotted Taemin with XoXo bracelet.

"Oh.. hahaha" Taemin laughed, while Key eyeing him suspeciously, but never the less he shrugged it off.

Xx

"Omo, I can't find it...." Sohee said as she keep looking in her bag.

"What are you looking at?" Top asked interesingly, as he continue his driving.

"... the bracelet, my lucky bracelet... the one of my fan gave to me during fan meeting".

"Maybe it was in your room...?"

"I wish..."

Suddenly a weird sound came from the engine of the car.

"U-uh..." Top asked as he pull over.

"I don't like this..." Sohee said as a smoked started to came out over the engine, "your car broke down"

"Talk about coincidence..."

"ughh``" suddenly a honked from other car caught Sohee and Top's attention.

"Do you guys need help?" A voice that Top very familiar with said as he get down of his car.

"Oh, yeeun ah--" Top said as he spotted yeeun with his brother.

"Well, well, well what we got here?" A voice that Sohee annoyingly familar with said, oh god please not him.

"Oh hi, Jiyongjerk"

"Hi miss nerdy..."

"Get off my car..." Sohee said, as Jiyong hopped in the car next to her.

"No.." He said smiling devilishly, "last time I heard that this car doesn't belong to you.."

"Then get off from my brother's car"

"No.. Hyung" Jiyong shouted to get Top's attention, "Can I stay IN the car?"

"Sure, Jiyong" Top said, as him and yeeun start working in the car's engine.

"See?"

"jerk"

"Your brother and my sister looks good together" Jiyong remarked.

"E-excuse me?" Sohee said, as she look at him evily.

"I said, your brother and my sister looks good together"

"Sorry to dissapoint you, but my oppa have already girl friend."

"oh is that so..." Jiyong said while looking at sohee's face,.

"Yah, Jiyong.. can you start the engine?" Top said, "wae, jiyong ah don't tell me you're falling in love to my mandu?" Top teased through the window of the car, as he spotted jiyong and sohee looking at each other intimidately.

"Oppa, how could you say that?" Sohee said, as she started playing with her phone. omo, 35 missed call from unnie? how could i missed these? I better called her. Sohee thought as she hopped off the car and called yoobin.

"Yeaboseyo?"

"Yoobin unnie?"

"Wae, I've been calling you ever since I remember... hurry up jyp nim was requesting for you.. for future collab with the duo, i suppose"

"Neh, we will be there... oppa and I had a little accident, but don't worry we will be there soon"

"Okay, tell your oppa to call me.. okay bye"

"neh unnie.. annyeong"

"Yah, mandu.. better hopped back in the car.. we're leaving" Top shouted while Jiyong and Yeeun went back to their car and took off.

that jerk just took off without saying goodbye, sohee thought as she sat back in the front seat of the car, yah sohee why are you giving a big deal about it? bad sohee.. bad sohee...Sohee thought as she scolded herself, as top notices Sohee's dissapointed face,

"Wae... thinking about jiyong?" Top teased.

"Oh sush!"

Jiyong is being a jerk... well that's according to Sohee.

Why Jiyong loves to teased Sohee? Could it be he likes her?

Does Sohee likes him too? What's with all of the dissapointment?

In the meantime...

Could be Key is interested to Lim... or Sunmi?

What's with the XoXo bracelet, huh taemin?

Oh.. and who is the mystery girl friend of Top?