Nerd meets Celebrity

Best of Both World

 Nerd meets Celebrity 

The rushed footsteps bounced off the dark and long corridor. She wanted to get away from him. She didn't want to be anywhere nears him.

She clutched her book closer to her chest. Her wavy hair flew behind her. There was another sudden sound that joined the one that currently loomed in the corridor.

Some more footsteps - rushed ones.

Her eyes widened as the sound coming nearer. 'No, please, not him'. She picked up her pace and sprinted into a run. Her heart pounded in her head louder and louder; a desperate attempt to drown out the sound of the footsteps following her.

The blonde mass-haired boy ran behind the girl in front of him.

His speed picked up and he reached her side in no time; despite her attempts to speed up. His hand wrapped around her arm and pulled her to a stop; the sound of her books crashing to the floor filled the silent air.

“CUT! Nice work everyone” The director said, as Mr. Choi (The Shinee’s manager walked to him) and started a conversation with him.

“Mr. Choi Jin?” Mr. Choi’s personal assistant interrupted.

“What is it?”

“A phone call from a shinee member, Onew”

“Ah, thank you” He said as he picked up the phone, and excused himself.

“Onew?”

“Hyung, about Taemin”

“What happen?”

“Oh, he’s fine. Anyways, JJong and I were surfing the net. And found a suitable school for our maknae to transfer to”

“Really, which one is it?”

“It’s called Seoul pop high. The school is quite famous, and some of the idols are studying in these school including; the famous duo of sunmi and lim..."

“And it is where Suzy Bae goes to” JJong said as he snatched the phone to onew.

“Okay, let me think about it” He said as he hangs up.

Back to Shinee’s dorm

“What?” Jjong asked as Onew looked at him unbelievingly.

“And it is where Suzy Bae goes to?” Onew mimicked Jjong voiced.

“I’m a Miss A fan” Jjong defend.

“I thought you were a wonderful?”

“Well, that was key not me”

Suddenly, the door of their dorm opened, revealing an very messy Taemin.

“Omo, what happened to my son?” Key, the umma of the shinee, asked as he run to his 'son'.

“Same, as usual” Minho said as he passed the dramatic scene of key and Taemin.

“I was running from my fans in school, good thing hyung found me, where I was hiding”

“I owed you one” Key dramatically said to Minho.

“Scary fans” Jjong said.

“Good thing, you are transferring to another school” Onew said as key, minho, and jjong asked ‘is he?’ “Yes, actually our manager hyung agreed to our idea jjong-ahh, he just send me a message” He said while showing his phone “See?”.

"omo, seoul pop high?" Key asked, "never heard about that school".

"Seriously key? and I thought you were a big fan of Sunmi?" jjong questioned.

"FYI, I'm not a big fan of her" Key defend.

"Right... but your cell phone wallpaper says otherwise." Onew teased, as the famous sunmi picture shown on his phone.

Xx

“What’s so good about him?” He sighed, as the girl next to him looked outside the window, in where the students are trying to get the attention of the new student.

“Simple, he’s a celebrity and you are a bully” The girl in thick glasses said, as he glared in return.

“Shut up nerd”

“Shut up jerk”

“Where are you going?” He asked. As the girl stood up and gathered her stuff.

“It’s none of your business Kwon Jiyong”

“Well, it happen it is… Miss Nerdy Sohee— Oh by the way, don’t ever think of checking out the new student”

She simply asked ‘why’ while he kept quiet. It could be he is jealous? Or he like—

“Simple, because you are a nerd: celebrity and nerd don’t match together” He simply said, followed by a laugh.

“You know what?” Sohee frowned.

“What?”

“Shut up!”

Xx

“That Jerk” She mumbled as she turned around to the next aisle of the books in the library. "All he do is bullying me, what did i do to deserve this attention from that evil dragon?"

Next thing she knows, all her stuff was all in the floor ‘aished, why I’m so clumsy?’ she hissed as she picked up her stuff.

“I-I’m sorry” The guy who bumped at her said as he helped her up.

“It’s fi—”

Both hands accidentally touch each other. The owner of the hands both freeze at the moment.

Nerd meets celebrity.

Their eyes meets, their hands touches, their heart were beathing faster, as if they had just run a marathon.

Could it be love at first sight?

No, it can’t be!

As Jiyong said ‘nerd and celebrity don’t match together’ but wait,

is she really a nerd?

What if she’s a celebrity also?