Her...

Blind date

As soon as he enters his room, he threw his phone on the bed and lied down. He can’t believe what just happened with his blind date.  He’s infuriated yet intrigued.  Its not his first blind date, as he recalls, its his fifth, his mother just can’t say no to her friends.

His teammates sometimes to be a mama’s boy, but he didn’t mind. He loves his mother, he enjoys talking with her, sharing his day with his mom has been a habit for him. It makes him feel good knowing how her day was.  So naturally, he can’t say no to her, he knew that his mother would not ask her if she wasn’t put in a difficult position.

He remembers his first blind date, he was so nervous, he entertained the possibility of meeting his ideal girl.  He was then 26 years old when his mother first asks him to go to a blind date. She’s the same age as he was, but unfortunately, he didn’t feel anything for her or maybe the timing is just not right for romance.  He just told his mother that he is so busy that he cannot date her at the time. Same thing happened with the 2nd, 3rd and the 4th blind date. He just went for his mother.

Now that he is almost 30 years old and even though he is still crazy busy, he thinks that maybe this is the time to start and build a relationship that might lead into something in the future.  Though his self-confidence was high as he knows he is a such catch, he just didn’t expect that a girl would snub him like that.

He took a deep breath and put his wrist in his temple, what the hell happened??  He reached for his phone and dialed.

“Yoongi-ah, are you busy? Want to grab a drink?” he asked.

“I’m in the dorm right now, where are you?”

Yoongi who just woke up from his nap, “Hyung, I’m here too, I have a new  nice bottle of red wine in the kitchen.”

“Good, meet you in the kitchen. I’ll just have a quick shower” Jin said and hung up.

------------

 Jin changed into his RJ pajamas, he took a quick shower and meet Yoongi in the dorm’s kitchen.  Their dorm has 5 rooms, he, Yoongi and RM have their own rooms, while Jhope and Jimin, Jungkook and V shared rooms.  Though all of them seldom spends the night in the dorm recently they still maintain the dorm to use during busy schedules.

Yoongi has already started drinking the wine, he has cut up fruits to eat together with the wine. 

“Hey, Hyung, isn’t your blind date today?” asked Yoongi.

“ahhh, don’t mention it”

“Wae? Did she not like you?” Yoongi teased with his gummy smile.

“I don’t want to talk about it?” Jin replied.

Yoongi chuckled, it is evident that his hyung is pissed. “So there is someone who can resist our worldwide handsome! Haha!” that’s a first.

“Enough, its not funny!” Jin said curtly.

“Wae?? Come on, tell me, what really happened?” Yoongi said changing his voice from teasing to sympathetic.

Jin told him the story as Yoongi listened.