Reaching out...

Blind date

Weeks have passed, Jin have been busy with his schedule, their new song butter had just been released. A lot of media activity in their schedule. It’s been a crazy week; he and his team are just so thankful that their new song has been received well. All their effort and hard work has paid off but still he can feel the impact of the crazy schedule to his body.

His muscles feel tight, he is not getting any younger, he thought, his body aches from all the dance practice that they've been having. Late night shooting, photo shoot and other activities are taking a toll on his body.

He rests his head on the car head rest, its 4 in the afternoon, he just finished his schedule for the day; and he is having his rest day tomorrow. He plans to sleep and play online games, the thought made him smile. He closed his eyes in hopes that he can take a nap on his way home, he plans to spend his rest day on his condo.  Though it is in the same building as their dorm, he wants to have peace an quite in the comfort of his own condo.

He suddenly felt his phone vibrate, he pulled it out from his back pocket to check who sent him a message. It’s from an unsaved number, he slides it as it’s usually from a fan stalking him.  In his experience, rather than spend more energy on ssaesang fans, he just ignored it and if it becomes annoying, he reports it in the office, and they will handle it for him.

“Seokjin-sshi, we’re here.” His manager hyung whispered trying not to startle him, he slowly opened his eyes and saw the familiar parking spot. Home at last, he thought. He got out of the car while his manager is busy taking care of his things.

“Jin-sshi, would like me to order food for you? You might fall asleep again and forget to eat like last week.” Due to exhaustion, during his rest days, he would sleep for 18 hours straight without eating.  Recently, he’s been experiencing acid reflux because of his lack of appetite.

“ah, ne hyung, please order chicken for me and leave them in the kitchen, I’m just going to freshen up.” Jin replied.

“Ne, I will leave after taking care of this too. Have a good rest.” Said his manager.

As he entered his bedroom, Jin noticed his phone vibrate again, a message popped up and he saw the name Yejin. He stopped and think who is she, he locked his phone and check out the messages, there 4 messages from Yejin.

1st message: “Hi, this is Yejin, from the blind date 2 weeks ago, Park Yejin.”

2nd message: “I hope I didn’t disturb you but as I mentioned last time, I will message you so that if my mom ask I will not have to lie to her that we are messaging.”

3rd message: “I would like to apologize for the way I behaved last time, I will not give you an excuse but just a pure apology.”

4th message: “I know you’ve been very busy; I also want to congratulate you and your team for the release of your new song.”

Huh, he thought, now this is interesting. He stared at his phone for a while, not knowing how to respond. He wants to look cool but at the same time, he wants her to know that he is no ordinary guy that she can treat that way.

“hi, this is Kim Seokjin of BTS” he typed in his phone but deletes it immediately, how come I sound like introducing myself on a music show? He chuckled.

“Hi, I hope you’re doing fine.” He typed again and then deletes it, it doesn’t sound cool enough.

Waaa… he threw his phone in the bed and then himself, what’s happening? This is not me, he thought, Mr. Worldwide Handsome lost for words for some girl. He got up and decided to take a shower maybe later I’ll know what to say.