I just really want to sleep but-

That story when I ed up

Despite having a really long day, I can't seem to fall asleep. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm really tired but I can't help to worry about my current situation. I'm really back in the past. The thing is the past when I'm not yet born. I have a lot of things running inside my head. I decided to take some laps just to clear my head off.

My mom and my dad, I don't think they're together judging how my mom glared at me when that person held my hand. 

That person-

*thud*

"Ouch!" I heard someone grunted in pain. I was waiting for my face to hit the ground but instead of the ground I felt my lips touched something soft. My eyes were wide open to see where I fell. With the same expression I have, we were both frozen but then it hit me. This person, my mom

 

"!" I immediately removed myself on top of him or is it her? . No need to contemplate Jung Soojung! My inner self said to me. I imagine my mom will be mad once she saw this. 

"Is the new sorry?" He chuckled but stayed lying down. I was about to say sorry and apologize for stumbling on her but then it hit me. Amber. 

"I still love her..." Those words I heard from my mom. This person. This girl... She's the reason why mom can't be happy with our family. 

"Sorry?! Who in their right mind lays on a race track?!" Instead of getting fired up she just stared at me and chuckled. I am most certain for a second I thought she was too adorable to get mad at. 

"Me? How can I not? The stars are too pretty not to look at. I mean have you seen those stars? It's like they're in my reach but they're not." Tell me again why my mom is in love with this idiot. 

"Stupid." I blurted. She just chuckled. 

"You know you really do have a funny way of saying sorry but maybe I was the one who probably should say sorry. I'm sorry for being an idiot. Well, I guess I should go. Run safe, Miss. Be careful." With that she left.

My hands reached for my lips, I just kissed someone. I mean it's a brief touching of lips but it felt surreal. I-I don't know but my heart is beating like crazy, her face came up and it didn't help. It felt like my heart wants to escape my chest. I shook my head, Jung Soojung, that girl is the reason why your mom can't be a mom you always wanted. I always wanted? I mean the typical mom that she should. 

"I still love her..." 

my life. I mean it can be love as a friend? Mom can't be possibly gay, living in the 90s? If Korea is not a gay country in the future what more right now? They can't be together. Who would want to be with that idiot anyway? My Dad is her best bet. 

"That idiot just made you heart beat like crazy." My inner self told me. I mean our lips has a lot of nerves and very sensitive of course I'll be affected. Right that makes a lot of more sense. Kissing a stranger is not my biggest problem right now. I should prioritize. I don't even know how long I'll be here. Where should I stay? I don't even have the credentials to apply for a job, I don't have a money to rent a place. I have some jewelries I can pawn, that'll help last for a few days before coming up with a better and more concrete plan. Right right that's way better than nothing.