Am I de- where am I?

That story when I ed up

I swear I felt the impact of collision but how come I feel fine. I opened my eyes but hardly do because of the light. I was still in my car. My Mustang Shelby seems fine. I'm alive? Or Am I in heaven now? Nah can't be. That would be the case if heaven looks like somehow a 1999 Seoul. 

I went out of my car and I looked around me. People were eyeing me funny. Though I won't blame them. I'm still wearing my gown from the gala. I definitely should change. My car was parked near the rear gate of Seoul National University. Is this the same university I'm enrolled in? It looks weird. 

Thank God. I have some spare clothes in the trunk of my car. Well it's actually my training clothes. I went to check my surroundings. It seems different and also feel different. People looks like they are from the early 2000s. Nah maybe I'm just dreaming? But that won't make any sense. I got into an accident and I shouldn't be dreaming right now unless I'm in a coma. The ?! Maybe I am dreaming!

I started loitering around the campus. It really looks the SNU in early 2000s. The kids looks weird. They dress funny. People are busy talking not with their mobile phones. My mind was so busy figuring why of all dreams, I have this one. I wasn't even born yet if this is really the 2000. 

I was walking aimlessly when I decided to try to visit our home-

"Ouch!" I fell on my when someone bumped on me. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to- Are you okay?"

"Do you think I'm okay-" I looked at the person who bumped into me. Is it possible to look so handsome and beautiful both at the same time. I mean she looks so soft but at the same so masculine that any girl will definitely be swooned her or his way. It was even cuter when she scratched and tilted his head because of the embarrassment. 

I felt a chill at the back of my neck and there I saw a girl looking at me with a pair of cold eyes. Well specifically looking at our hands still touching because he was helping me to get up. 

"M-mom?"

"Yah!" She yelled and removed the pair of hands in mine. 

"Joohyun-ah. I was just helping her out. " The person in front of me cooed. Joohyun-ah? 

"Helping her out my . Have you noticed the way she looked at you?" My mom pouted cutely at the person in front of me. I didn't even think it's possible that cute pout and mom would be used in the same sentence.

"Maybe she's just startled. I was the one who held on her first. I was just helping her stand." Then that person turn to me again.

"I guess you are fine after all. I'm really sorry I wasn't looking my way."

"Uhh I'm sorry too. I-" before I say something they're already gone. Now if I'm really dreaming, how come my mom is here and who's that person with her. They looked sickeningly sweet with each other. Are they? I shook my head. Nah it can't be you can only dream about someone you already saw.

My train of thoughts were stopped because of my hunger. I can hear my stomach growl. Damn. 

"You hungry?"

"!" I jumped due to surprise and I looked at the guy who said that. He chuckled and offered me a jumokbap. 

"Sorry. Here, you can take it."

"D-dad?"

"Ehh? You're that hungry? I'm not sure if I have a daughter as old as I am." 

"Ah- I think- I mean you remind me of dad." I chuckled nervously. First my mom and now my dad. Oh . Yes I forgot they're both from SNU.

"Ookay. That's a weird thing to say to a stranger but maybe you are just hungry. I better get going. You should eat that. Don't skip meals okay? Bye bye." With that he left. 

I forgot that I was hungry. I looked at the jumokbap in my hand. Dad is here. Mom is here. I am here. Is is possible to feel hungry when you are dreaming? This is so weird. I feel weird. Should I get into another accident to wake up? I shook my head. No no. I don't want to feel that again. If this is just a dream, nothing's wrong with me riding along. 

Another day, from another time, right! This is an opportunity to get to know my parents better. To know everything. This is my chance. The problem is I have no idea how to live alone without anyone who knows me. Worse, knowing I haven't existed yet! Luna!!!!! Help!!!!