005

collab fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb pov

The next day, I was disappointed to see that Yerin wasn't there to pick me up again. I figured that she had something more important to do, rather than giving her sister's girlfriend a ride to school. Which was unfortunate, because I wanted to ask more questions about her.

That is, if I actually managed to have the courage to do so. I still can't get over how badass she looked yesterday, dressed all in black like professional racer, or a cool villian. And then there's her smirks that gives me unfamiliar feelings, her cold but very intriguing aura, and the way she looks at me. I feel shy just thinking about all of that.

I wasn't used to dealing with badass people, since I usually just kept to myself. I've always figured that having too many friends would be a distraction to my studies, since friends usually want to go out, and do whatever social people do. Like go to parties, hook up with other people, and get drunk.

With that in mind, I'm very guarded about who I associate with, and the only people that I consider myself being close with are my best friend Yuju and my girlfriend Umji. Jackson is... well, someone I'd rather keep at arm's length until I'm sure that he's more serious about his relationship with Yuju.

 

While riding the public transportation to school, I was gazing out the window, lost in thought. Speaking of relationships, I wonder how my girlfriend was doing? I hadn't heard from her in a couple of days. What was so important that she had to leave so suddenly? I vaguely remember her mentioning something about needing her other sister's help with Yerin. What did that even mean? 

Why are there so many mysteries happening right now? And where do I fit into all this?

 

It was hard to concentrate on my lessons, because my mind kept drifting towards the thoughts I were having.

And it must've been obvious to my friends when we met for lunch, because they asked me about it right away.

Yuju waves her hand in front of my face. "Hey Bi, are you ok? You seem pretty out of it!"

I was startled, feeling like I had just gotten up from a dream. "What?"

"Yuju's been calling your name for the past few minutes! What are you daydreaming about?" asks Jackson, before stuffing some fries into his mouth.

I sighed in response. "I've had a lot of things on my mind. There's just so many things going on, and I don't know what to do."

Yuju pauses for a second. "Is this about what Umji said to you about Yerin? I thought you knew what you were going to do about that."

"That's part of it. And the fact that Umji left so suddenly, without telling me why..."

"She left? Where did she go?"

"To see her other sister."

Jackson shrugs, not thinking it was a big deal. "Probably just some family emergency. Maybe she's having a baby or something."

"Yeah, sure, that must be it," I said absentmindedly, my mind turning back to Yerin. Would it be too much if I asked her to have coffee with me? I don't want to sound like I'm asking her out, but I really want to learn more about her, and what was going on with their family. My own girlfriend is keeping me in the dark, but at least Yerin has given me some information. And I have to admit, I wanted to see her again... for a different reason.

 

After classes were done for the day, I walked slowly towards my usual bus stop, preparing for the long, boring ride home.

"Hey there, kitty. Want a ride?"

I turned my head at the sound of the familiar voice. Yerin was leaning against her blue car, giving me the smirk that's been making me feel shy.

"Of course!" I said a little too quickly.

Feeling embarrassed at how I answered, I tried to play it cool. "I mean, ok, if you don't have anything better to do."

Yerin winks at me. "Nothing would give me more pleasure than driving a pretty girl to her house."

I felt my face getting hot, watching her open the passenger door of her car for me. I could only mumble "thanks" as I got into the vehicle.

As we drove in silence for a few minutes, I could hear my heart pounding. Come on, Bi, say something! Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter