003

collab fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin Pov

 

I woke up in the middle of the night, shivering. Heavy drops of sweat had formed on my neck as I try to level my irregular breathing. The constant sound of screams and blurry images are still present in my mind after the nightmare, and by this point it seems uncontrollable…

I looked out the window, and then checked the hour; 3:00AM. My attempts to sleep have been failures recently. I crash onto my bed again, resigning myself and bringing my attention to the ceiling, getting trapped by my habitual corrosive thoughts. I could only think about Umji; Umji and her perfect pretty girlfriend… The fact that she was trying to hide her existence from me… tssk! Just thinking about it makes me sick! I really want to show her how it feels to lose what you love the most! 

She acts like nothing happened, like what she did doesn’t mean anything at all. 

Thinking about it just makes me feel so much rage inside, but as long as I behave, I’m sure I’ll be able to get closer to SinB… I’m sure I’ll be able to destroy Umji. 

 

 

SinB Pov

I sighed once again while looking through the window. My mind was a mess since yesterday, mulling over and over the recent events. Unable to focus, I find out that the class was about to end. I must have seemed distant, ‘cause I could sense Yuju’s worried sigh, looking from afar. I wasn’t planning to tell anyone about my actual situation, but even someone as reserved as I am has a limit, and I already had the urge to relieve it. 

“Are you ok?” Just after the class ends, Yuju stood right next to me, resting her hand on my shoulder. I simply nod, trying to smile. 

“Damn, girl.. that must be the fakest smile I’ve ever seen!” I genuinely laugh at my best friend’s response, but I just felt that it wasn’t the right moment to talk. 

“I can tell something happened yesterday, and you are not telling me about it…” Yuju said.

I lowered my gaze and sighed. 

I waited until we were the only ones left in the classroom. Jackson tried to approach us, but Yuju made him a hand gesture and he got the sign, passing by before leaving. 

I stayed silent for a brief moment, but Yuju talked first. 

“Are things with Umji going well?” 

“Not really. She hid something from me... more like, she hid 'someone'.” Yuju looked at me in confusion, sitting on the front bench to be more comfortable. 

“She has an older sister... Actually, two older sisters! We’ve been dating for so long, and she didn't even mention anything about them…”

“Hey! How did you find out?! Did she explain something?”

“She said one of them, Yerin, she's not a good person… I know I need to listen to her. It must be really bad if she’s asking me to stay away from someone, especially if that someone is her sister… I met her by accident. I know I can’t make assumptions from a two-time meeting, but she seemed nice to me.” 

Yuju stayed silent for a moment, probably overthinking her next words. I was about to add something but she suddenly hits the bench with her hand. 

“SinB… I don’t want to be the 'bad influence' here, but… WHAT THE HELL? Even if she’s her sister, Umji has no righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter