001

collab fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lazy Sunday evening for Sinb and Umji; being such good girls that they are, they had already finished all of their homework on Friday night, so that they wouldn't have to worry about their assignments throughout their weekend.

That was just one of the many things that the two had in common, and one of the many reasons why their relationship worked. It had been more than one occasion when they had shared a laugh while hearing their less studious friends complain about having to do their homework on a Sunday night.

And when Sinb and Umji had some free time, one of their favorite activities is to watch dramas together, and occasionally make fun of the couples on the shows.

 

And tonight, they were sitting on a couch together, while enjoying that particular activity. Umji didn't really like this drama, but her girlfriend loves it, so she was willing to sit through it. During an uneventful conversation between the characters on the show, Umji decides to tell her girlfriend what was on her mind.

 

Umji pov

I saw that Sinb was staring at the screen, completely immersed in the drama. "Sinb i love you, you do know that, right?"

"Of course i know that. Babyy, what's wrong?"

"No worries, i just wanted to say that, and you need to know what i'm feeling for you."

Sinb gives me a loving look and kisses my cheek, and says again, " Trust me, i love you only, ok."



They have been together for 2 years already, but Umji has not told her family about their relationship yet, and she never plans to tell her family. And Sinb never tries to ask Umji about it, because she knows Umji becomes sad and angry whenever she asks about her family.

"Umji ya, we need to go shopping tomorrow. We need to get some food."

Umji checks the time, and then stands up. "Ok Bi ya, let's go tomorrow, but i need to go do something, so i'm gotta go. Do you need anything?"

"No baby, just go and come back early, ok? i wait for dinner."

"Bye Bi, i'll come back early for our dinner," Umji promised. Then she kisses Sinb and leaves.



Shortly after Umji left, the drama ends for the night. Sinb turns the TV off and decides to lay on her bed while she's waiting Umji for come back home.

She thought again about how comfortable her relationship with Umji was. She liked how they were compatible in many ways, such as their study habits, choice of friends, and hobbies. And neither of them had to worry about the other cheating, so that was another thing that made their relationship feel safe.

It wasn't long before she hears the doorbell ring, so she thought it was Umji; but she finds out that she is wrong, as she sees a blonde haired girl standing at the door.

 

Sinb pov

Wow, her skin is so white, and she's taller than me. She looks so pretty, and at the same time, her smirk is giving her a handsome look. Who could that be? Maybe a saleperson?

"Umji's not home right now she going out..." I started to answer, but was cut off because when i look at her eyes. She was staring at me coldly, and smirking. And I had no idea why.

"You must be Sinb right?"

Wait, how did she know my name?

"I'm Jung Yerin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter