004

collab fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sinb, i like your hair colour, but red hair is not your choice. Am i guessing correctly?"



Sinb pov

Wow, she's really good at guessing. Yes, the red hair is not my choice, it was Umji's choice when we went to a beauty salon together three months ago. She chose my hair color, and i accepted her choice because i think i liked it too.

"Why do you think it wasn't my choice?"

"Hah! Red is Umji's favorite colour, so i'm guessing it was her choice for you. And I think you need to change your hair colour to black."

Wait, Yerin is telling me to change my hair colour? why?

"Wait why? why do you want me to change to black hair?"

"It's because red hair makes you look like a playgirl, and i dont like it." I can tell Yerin was being genuine about what she sees, and why she so looks serious.

"Really? But Umji never said that."

"But i do, Sinb, ok? Shall we go now? Tell me where to drive. i dont know your address."

Yerin changed the topic and so i'm telling her where to drive, but it really makes me feel like there's something I should ask about, so i asked her.

"Yerin, are you and Umji in a good relationship?"

"Nope! We are not."

"Why? Umji is nice."

"If she likes you," Yerin muttered, while not looking at me.

"Hey! Listen Yerin, i want to know, please, can you tell me?" i pout my lips when i'm saying it, and it works.

"Ok, we both fell in love with same girl in the past. That girl left us, but I'm the one who made this happen. i made her leave, and told her to never come back into our lives again. Her name is Eunbi."

"What? Wow, so Eunbi dated both of you? Who was first?"

"Why don't you ask Umji?"

"Because i think she won't tell me."

Yerin stops her car infront of my home, and i really didn't know i've already arrived home. I want to talk with her more. Now i'm looking at her face, and she has hidden her emotions so that i can't read what she's feeling.

"I'm sorry."

Yerin looked at me with surprise. "Why you say sorry to me?"

"Because i think you are really in love with that girl, and i'm sorry for what you feel."

Yerin said nothing to me again, but she looks at me with soft eyes. It was the first time i've seen that look on her face, because i'm always seeing her smirking y handsome look. Yerin made me feel something i wasn't familiar with.

"Yerin, I....."

"Go Sinb," she cut my words and left me. I watched her car until was gone.



Yerin pov

Sinb is a really good girl, she is so nice and kind; really different from my ex.

Ok, Yerin, you need to focus on what you want to do, not on that kitty cat. Do not fall for her. Fxck, i dont want to fall in love again because i need to get revenge and kill whoever killed my parents. Umji is not home now, so i'll search for the book in our library.

The Kim family is rich and royal, they made a library room in their house. More specifically, it was a diary I'm looking for.

I heard from my dad's old bodyguard that the Kim parents took my dad's diary, and me, on the same day. He told me that my dad was writing in his diary everyday, and the Kims took only one diary, so he thinks this diary is the one I want. Dad always writes his rivals names, and who he kills. So i want to take back my dad's diary.

One day i remember when i was young, i found this book accidently while playing hide and seek with Umji and Sowon. That book dropped near my hiding place, so i read a couple of pages of the diary. But when the Kim parents saw what i was reading, they became angry and took the book from me, scolding me to not look in that book again.

I didn't know better at that time, so i listened to what they said to me. I know they are so kind to me, but i hate that they were hiding that from me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter